Tads Completed Meteor [Goblinboy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Meteor.png

Overview:
While they are on a date, the PC and his girlfriend Anna witness a meteorite impact. Three weeks later, strange thing start to happen...

Release date: 10 September 2010
Developer: Goblinboy
Authoring system:
Language: English
Graphics: yes
PC: male
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrought:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You will need this software to play this game:

The needed phrase are similar betwin Adrift and TADS. So here a link to a beginner guide if needed:

Download: - -
Patched version of the game with included cheats: - -

(Thx to Robert Johannesson)

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I miss Goblinboy...
Yeah, his models don't look too well but at least you got an entire game with options and quite competently written. I'm getting tired of these 'update every two months consisting of 2 new events" Patreon game models.
Or really AIF in general, it seems to have really died down the last few years.

Th3gh0st

Sep 12, 2016
I miss Goblinboy...
Yeah, his models don't look too well but at least you got an entire game with options and quite competently written. I'm getting tired of these 'update every two months consisting of 2 new events" Patreon game models.
I think his models got the job done. Simple and to the point. No big boobs, or same exact body shape on everyone that was similar ages. I do miss the style of exploration.

In his(this) games I do not care for cheating because it feels rewarding to explore around and watch events unfold. I actually considered my choices because I cared about the characters in a weird way.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
@
You also need to provide game software which is needed to play this game.a lot of people don't know about it.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
@
You also need to provide game software which is needed to play this game.a lot of people don't know about it.
I'll help out It uses Tads authoring system. Here is a link to where it can be downloaded
op may want to add that to his post

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
@

Yeah i know i meant op should add it,for others who don't know..:)

added it myself..

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Under tags "Incest" is listed, what kind? I don't recall incest in any of Goblinboys games

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
i have never played games like these before,so far i m enjoying it;)

i read somethings about this game,here's what i don't understand if james suspicion increases is that bad..what are we supposed to avoid.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i have never played games like these before,so far i m enjoying it;)

i read somethings about this game,here's what i don't understand if james suspicion increases is that bad..what are we supposed to avoid.
I honestly can't say anything, without spoiling it. And yes it is bad, unless your shooting for a different ending. Game has 4 different endings. And even those endings can have some alterations.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I miss Goblinboy...
For the time i thought they were ok, not many people adding images like that, certainly to the tads like text games. I also like the cleaner look, too many go for that shiny skin textures now.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
can someone reupload for mega, I keep getting the decryption crap that takes forever

(Edit - nevermind I got it)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes