Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
have you played chapter 2 before or did you start directly with the third one ? also this is the first release of the chapter 3, so obviously it's not very long but still. (there's still some sex scenes going on (cunni)), with the paste this is going i'm sure we're gonna get some hotter actions in the next release.
I have played all three. One and two were full of opportunities for sex that cut off abruptly due to 'not enough lust points'. I even replayed chapter one and found no variations that provided "enough" lust points.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
so you can access all 3 chapters from itch.io Hopefully first 2 are complete. So why not add their download links?
PS. is there like a program which can be used in renpy to auto translate any language into English?

Apr 14, 2021
Chapter 1 is literally in French and no option to change language wtf why would you post a game and say its english and french when it's only in French. Luckily i'm literally learning French rn and need to practice so you get a pass.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
MetF Chapter 2 [v0.9B] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 241 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 224 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Chapter 1 please

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi, in ch2 often we are stopped from progresing 'cause not enough lust points, if you could make a cheat mode we could progress? is the path written by dev?
I did one and yes it does affect the scenes, I've tested on the early days of chapter 2 and it does affect scenes.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.png
MetF [Ch.1, Ch.2 & Ch.3] Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocked
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Note: If the Gallery images still shows blocked, just click the image and watch the scene, they are all unlocked.

Download Ch1: -
Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: - -
ANDROID by Ghost''
Download Gallery Unlocked Ch.3 v0.66A: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Chapter 1 is literally in French and no option to change language wtf why would you post a game and say its english and french when it's only in French. Luckily i'm literally learning French rn and need to practice so you get a pass.
so there's no program for renpy which auto translates every text into english?

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes