Jan 7, 2022
The 0.28 is a DLC, it's not a finished version, besides I warned that those who leake a version of the game that is not yet officially released in public, it will be a definitive BAN.
Man I love your game. I won’t download this and wait for your official public release. This is the least I can do to show my support and I know the many others will also do the same thing & wait.
God speed XDD:giggle:

Eagerly looking forward for your next public release!!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
MetF [Ch.3 v0.28] [Amaziri] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ch.3 v0.28 · · · (320.2 MiB :: 2.04 GiB)
Mac Ch.3 v0.28 · · · (286.0 MiB :: –)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
do you have to download each episode separately?

Edit: i download the latest one its only episode 3, so looks like you have to download EP 1 & 2 by themselves. Hope they get package as one game soon though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Tell me that you put another game on the patreons.
Just kidding, three chapters and not one finished, the game is good, but you should pay attention to the dimensions, they are going out of dimensions.
For the rest, the argument is chaotic when the characters reach SOMETHING, you change the setting and the story.
I repeat 3 CHAPTERS AND NOTHING TO FINISH NOTHING IS RARE YOURS.
It's cute again but you give real life interactions a lot of sane, I would have already broken everything or they'll be sent to shit for penis warmers

Jan 7, 2022
The 0.28 is a DLC, it's not a finished version, besides I warned that those who leake a version of the game that is not yet officially released in public, it will be a definitive BAN.
Will the content in this DLC be a included in the public release or is it a patreon exclusive thing?

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
everytime there will be not enough lust points from the start of this game always say not enough lust point in this version
when will be enough lust point ?!!!

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 1449255
MetF [Ch.2 / Ch.3] Cheat Mod
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
the mega link in patreon for ch2 is dead and Idk why but I cant access mixdrop I had to use the direct link

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
all those "not enough lust points" scenes in ch2 are replayable or if you miss them you can no longer get them? like washing your D back on the shower? I dont want to go full on cheating on the first playthrough

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
What kind of content is in each chapter? Like, can I skip chapter 1?
Chapter 1 is like an intro, you get to know the characters and the relationships between them and what the story is about. Game starts getting serious and with better graphics and animanations in chap 2, and even better in chap 3.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes