Test | Testing : 0%
Changelog:
*(FR)*
Ajout :
Une scène le Lundi, Matin.
Une scène le Mercredi, Midi.
Une scène le Mercredi, Apres Midi.
Une scène le Jeudi, Matin.
Une scène ? (Maison de Said) le Mardi, Matin.
Une grosse scène (L'université) le Mercredi, Matin.
Et des ajouts de petit détails, par ci par la...
*(EN)*
Add:
One scene on Monday, Morning.
One scene on Wednesday, Noon.
One scene on Wednesday, Afternoon.
One scene on Thursday, Morning.
One scene ? (Said's House) on Tuesday, Morning.
A big scene (The university) on Wednesday, Morning.
And some small details added, here and there...

augustspied

May 29, 2021
Just found this game from your comment on the PANTOF thread, really enjoying it so far! kudos.
We seem to have similar tastes, so have also become a patreon and will grab the update shortly :)

Reactions: fanboi

augustspied

May 29, 2021
Is 82 points still the maximum? Even in 0.41? Have gone through a few weeks now with some new scenes (uni, bathroom etc) but havent accumulated anymore points?

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Is 82 points still the maximum? Even in 0.41? Have gone through a few weeks now with some new scenes (uni, bathroom etc) but havent accumulated anymore points?
I haven't play it but this update has 6 or maybe 7 new scenes also update focus was on the daughter so maybe that's why LPoint don't increase

Reactions: augustspied

augustspied

May 29, 2021
I haven't play it but this update has 6 or maybe 7 new scenes also update focus was on the daughter so maybe that's why LPoint don't increase
Seems you are right, think i've found and viewed all the new scenes now - definitely emphasis on Kansa this update.
Anticipation is building up nicely now for the next one.

I'm guessing that 82 is just the Max limit throughout and it's now a case of the other scenes being updated and added as time goes on.

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Personally I don't like the "Pay wall" it's just that I'm waiting for my Patreon to confirm that there is not "to much" problem to release it in public.

Reactions: CRBM01 and HyruleRL

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It sucks if you can't read French and can't play chapter one. There isn't any action but it sets up the story, I feel like I would be missing out on a lot if I hadn't read chapter one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MetF Chapter 2 [v0.41] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 160 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 143 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah.. that's not how anatomy works.. thats not how ANY anatomy works.. Literally impossible body types but whatever floats your boats.
1) It's a work of fiction, doesn't fucking matter
2) You're just fucking wrong

I have a few others but they're lost in my bookmarks. Of course it's a rare body type but it's not literally impossible.

EDIT: Forgot one that was easy to find: Also not 100% sure her ass is real but I thought it was at a glance.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes