Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
0.9b is not the latest version of Chapter 2 and the same for Chapter 3, 0.16A is the latest version.
And Chapter 1 has a patch to fix the shower bug.

Reactions: dunno6988

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Chapter 1 is literally in French and no option to change language wtf why would you post a game and say its english and french when it's only in French. Luckily i'm literally learning French rn and need to practice so you get a pass.
he never claimed that chapter 1 was in english, always stated that it was only available in french ..

Reactions: Amaziri

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Chapter 1, early morning of day 3. Only option is to take a shower but cliking the shower icon in the bathroom send me to the main menu. End game
happened to me before and i wrote it here and someone sent me a link to download a file that fixes the bug and it worked. I'll forward it when i find it

Reactions: Amaziri

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
English version for chapter 1? Also on Itch.io from the devs page chapter 2 is 9c, so is it any different to 9b?
Friend, I said it is the latest version "b", because it is the one that is published in this forum either in its original version or in the compressed version... I didn't know about version "c", so I don't know what is the difference between "b vs c".
PS: Sorry for not solving your question...

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
How do you end the day? Whenever I click the sleep button it says I already visited kanza and sends me to the hallway, infinitely over and over? (ch3)

nevermind it's only because I rejected nabille and thus had 105 lust, if you end day1 at 106 lush or higher it won't infinitely lock you up

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Hey guys, those who do the translation of the MetF chapters, please use these txt files instead (ESP EN), it will make my work easier to incorporate them in the language choices.
And for those who want to put their language, they let me know so that I can send them their own txt file, (For example if you want to do a Russian translation, let me know.)

And thank you to all those who take the time to do this.

How do you end the day? Whenever I click the sleep button it says I already visited kanza and sends me to the hallway, infinitely over and over? (ch3)

nevermind it's only because I rejected nabille and thus had 105 lust, if you end day1 at 106 lush or higher it won't infinitely lock you up
In the Ver0.16A this bug is normally fixed (y)

Last edited:

chodu_baba

Mar 7, 2020
heya i'm stuck on chapter 1 day 28... always get msg abt sport and yoga thing..talk on vendredi..can anyone give hint or so how to progress..oh and heart thing (my be corruption or lust) is 31 in count.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes