Sep 29, 2019
What a waste of time i was never so much blue Balled as in this Game.Real nothing happen hour's of clicking and seeing the same pictures again and again.Every time i reach a point where can happen something comes not enough lust points so i try the Cheat but nothing even with the Cheat nothing happen as it say to less Lust Points you need 95 Points to see more but you have 95.So i play 3 Fucking Chapters of Teasing Deluxe real never again that was a pure waste of my time

Reactions: miki766

Nagzed

Aug 20, 2019
What a waste of time i was never so much blue Balled as in this Game.Real nothing happen hour's of clicking and seeing the same pictures again and again.Every time i reach a point where can happen something comes not enough lust points so i try the Cheat but nothing even with the Cheat nothing happen as it say to less Lust Points you need 95 Points to see more but you have 95.So i play 3 Fucking Chapters of Teasing Deluxe real never again that was a pure waste of my time
I am agree , thats very sad bro

Reactions: GladiusVictorius

underx

Aug 6, 2021
heya i'm stuck on chapter 1 day 28... always get msg abt sport and yoga thing..talk on vendredi..can anyone give hint or so how to progress..oh and heart thing (my be corruption or lust) is 31 in count.
me too
The same phenomenon occurs in version 0.91 as well(english language).

Last edited:

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Chapter 1 Translation

--(FR) Attention le Chapitre 1 est un porotype c'est pas comme le Chapitre 2 ou 3, a cette époque j'apprenais renpy et Daz3d (J'apprend toujours) alors ne vous attendez pas a une grande qualité.
--(EN) Attention Chapter 1 is a porotype it's not like Chapter 2 or 3, at that time I was learning renpy and Daz3d (I'm still learning) so don't expect a great quality.

*(FR)
Ajout :
Bug fix et la traduction anglaise, merci a Klanz pour l'aide, j'ai essayer un peu d'amilioré sa traduction mais faut du temps, malheureusement je peux pas me permettre de mettre autant de temps dans la traduction du Chapitre 1.

*(EN)
Add:
Bug fix and English translation, thanks to Klanz for the help, I tried a little to improve his translation but it takes time, unfortunately I can't afford to put so much time in the translation of Chapter 1.

underx

Aug 6, 2021
me too
The same phenomenon occurs in version 0.91 as well(english language).
I don't know if it stuck or it was just a bug. If anyone knows how to do it, please let me know.

Around 21-25 hearts.
1. There is a phrase that says yoga or sports should be held on Friday to proceed with the story.
2. Talk with daughter in the Hall RDC on Friday morning.
3. Conversation with daughter at the La cuisine(dining room) that the daughter says mom eating a large sausage.
4. Since then, no matter what manipulation i try, the story has not progressed, so i repeat the likable behavior - the number of hearts accumulates up to 31 and no longer increases.
5. Talk to daughter who came to mom's room the next day (Saturday) - Check the phrase that you have to yoga on Friday.
The above routine continues.

Last edited:

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
UPDATE 11/2/21
Dev Information | Dev progress #17

Programmation | Scripting : 18%
Traduction | Translation : 0%
Rendu | Rendering : 62%
Ecriture | Writing : 8%
Test | Testing : 0%

*Changelog:
-(FR)
Dans cette prochaine mise a jour, j'ai décider de me concentré sur un jour "Jeudi" pour que je peux développé la journée comme certain le proposé, aussi dans cette journée Radia peut choisir ou elle veut aller avec Nabile, pour l'instant y'a que deux endroit mais je prévois d'ajouter des localisations dans un futur proche.
J'en suis a plus de 150 images sans animation fait et 15 animations.
-(EN)
In this next update, I decided to focus on one day "Thursday" so that I can develop the day as some people suggested, also in this day Radia can choose where she wants to go with Nabile, for now there are only two places but I plan to add locations in the near future.
I have already made more than 150 images without animation and 15 animations.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
UPDATE 11/2/21

Programmation | Scripting : 18%
Rendu | Rendering : 62%
Ecriture | Writing : 8%

*Changelog:
-(FR)
Dans cette prochaine mise a jour, j'ai décider de me concentré sur un jour "Jeudi" pour que je peux développé la journée comme certain le proposé, aussi dans cette journée Radia peut choisir ou elle veut aller avec Nabile, pour l'instant y'a que deux endroit mais je prévois d'ajouter des localisations dans un futur proche.
J'en suis a plus de 150 images sans animation fait et 15 animations.
-(EN)
In this next update, I decided to focus on one day "Thursday" so that I can develop the day as some people suggested, also in this day Radia can choose where she wants to go with Nabile, for now there are only two places but I plan to add locations in the near future.
I have already made more than 150 images without animation and 15 animations.
Amaziri you're a boss !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amaziri

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
UPDATE 11/7/21

Programmation
| Scripting : 35%
Rendu | Rendering : 93%
Ecriture | Writing : 14%

Changelog:
*(FR)

Je suis entrain de coder, si j'ai le temps j'ajouterais le 3eme endroits ou Radia et Nabile iront pour.... s'amusé.

Aussi, dans cette mise a jour vous aurez le choix de laisser Yazid se rapprocher de Radia ou non, pour l'instant je vais vous laissez choisir, pour l'instant :D, et pour ceux qui n'aime pas Yazid, vous aurez une bonne scene avec Saliha :)

J'en suis a plus de 190 images sans animation fait et 18 animations.

*(EN)

I'm coding, if I have time I'll add the 3rd place where Radia and Nabile will go for.... fun.

Also, in this update you will have the choice to let Yazid get closer to Radia or not, for now I will let you choose, for now :D, and for those who don't like Yazid, you will have a good scene with Saliha :)

I have already made more than 190 images without animation and 18 animations.

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
UPDATE 11/7/21

Programmation
| Scripting : 35%
Rendu | Rendering : 93%
Ecriture | Writing : 14%

Changelog:
*(FR)

Je suis entrain de coder, si j'ai le temps j'ajouterais le 3eme endroits ou Radia et Nabile iront pour.... s'amusé.

Aussi, dans cette mise a jour vous aurez le choix de laisser Yazid se rapprocher de Radia ou non, pour l'instant je vais vous laissez choisir, pour l'instant :D, et pour ceux qui n'aime pas Yazid, vous aurez une bonne scene avec Saliha :)

J'en suis a plus de 190 images sans animation fait et 18 animations.

*(EN)

I'm coding, if I have time I'll add the 3rd place where Radia and Nabile will go for.... fun.

Also, in this update you will have the choice to let Yazid get closer to Radia or not, for now I will let you choose, for now :D, and for those who don't like Yazid, you will have a good scene with Saliha :)

I have already made more than 190 images without animation and 18 animations.
I think Yazid is the one who is going to fuck Radia the most.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes