• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
There seem to be a bunch of image files that are not in the zip that are being called out in the code. I don't know where these image files are.
The images that you are all screaming about are in earlier updates. You've applied the updates wrong.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I think somebody uploaded the wrong mega link. This file seems to be the "FULL" version of the game and I bet it has all the missing files:

This file is bigger than the one linked in the OP. I'm betting this is where the rest of the missing images live. Got this off the Patreon page.

Reactions: RED_1993

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I think, I have it working now. First, I had to download v38 then v40 update then v50b update. Gawd! then had to extract all that into the first file which is v38. That was tedious, you would think you only had to download one file after deleting this game by mistake.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I think somebody uploaded the wrong mega link. This file seems to be the "FULL" version of the game and I bet it has all the missing files:
Mega

No, somebody linked the wrong file.

Also not screaming.
I downloaded mine from here when it first was leaked and there was nothing wrong with it.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I think, I have it working now. First, I had to download v38 then v40 update then v50b update. Gawd! then had to extract all that into the first file which is v38. That was tedious, you would think you only had to download one file after deleting this game by mistake.
And like someone just said, someone uploaded the wrong file on mega because that's what I downloaded first.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CRBM01

Borckan

Apr 4, 2020
Mega

This file is bigger than the one linked in the OP. I'm betting this is where the rest of the missing images live. Got this off the Patreon page.
Plz Android version

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes