• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Chapter 1: Pixeldrain
Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2: Pixeldrain
Size 259 MiB

Chapter 3 v0.50b-fix + WT/Cheat by JokerLeader
Pixeldrain
Mega
This has the FULL release of 0.50b, not the incorrectly linked one.
Size 375 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fixed my ports with the full 0.50b version and not the incorrect one.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone know how much more content do I get if I join Patreon?
beside getting to play the updates a week or more before any public release, you also get some nice and hot renders (depending on the tier), some of wich can be spoilers for things to come later on.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
which one i must download then? chapter 1,chapter 2, update only or DOWNLOAD?
If you're new to the game, obviously download chapter 1 and 2 first. After that download chapter 3 (the 0.36 or 0.38 update), when you do that, download then the 0.50 update, copy the content from the 0.50 file and paste it into the 0.38 folder. It's a bit complicated i know..
Also, download from Patreon (the links are publicly available by now)
chapter 1:
chapter 2:
chapter 3 (0.38 update):
chapter 3 (0.50 update):
All of these are pretty big (minimum 1.5G) so if you want the compressed versions, download from the links here on F95)
Another thing, don't expect anything happening in chapter 1, it's like an intro to the game. Chapter 2 has a LOT of teasing in it, think anything BUT penetration. Chapter 3 is where you'll start having sex scenes.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
If you're new to the game, obviously download chapter 1 and 2 first. After that download chapter 3 (the 0.36 or 0.38 update), when you do that, download then the 0.50 update, copy the content from the 0.50 file and paste it into the 0.38 folder. It's a bit complicated i know..
Also, download from Patreon (the links are publicly available by now)
chapter 1:
chapter 2:
chapter 3 (0.38 update):
chapter 3 (0.50 update):
All of these are pretty big (minimum 1.5G) so if you want the compressed versions, download from the links here on F95)
Another thing, don't expect anything happening in chapter 1, it's like an intro to the game. Chapter 2 has a LOT of teasing in it, think anything BUT penetration. Chapter 3 is where you'll start having sex scenes.
I was playing the whole game so I just wanted to know will Patreon provide me with more scenes that are not available here

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
hope radia gonna get fucked this time by nabil, things start to get out of hands, there's no logic to pump every guy when the one who has to be is nabil!
I was inclined to think that Nabil is the first one to fuck her but seeing this last update I stopped believing that. As I see it now he served as a corrupting aspect and now he will serve the same fate as Rachid he will get to be cucked the same way.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes