Jan 7, 2022
I think why people think that there’s little content in updates is because of two reasons-

1. The game plays in weekly loop so it’s kinda difficult to identify what’s new in each update(since most people use old saves). It’s easy to miss cause it difficult to keep track of weekday and time when the scene was added/progressed.

2. I know there are a couple of penetration scenes for side characters but most of the content is still teasing content for the milf with no penetration yet. That’s why people might feel that there is less content since the progress is slow and it’s hard to be satisfied with only foreplay after months of waiting.

Frankly speaking I love the slow corruption theme & the Devs idea of game’s weekly cycle.:love:

But yea, when you compare it to games like project Myriam and some others, the content is comparatively less but we can’t complain after all some other games have even less content and are being milked by their devs for money. Compared to that, this games far better.

No one does this as a full time work so we should be happy with what we get and only hope for more and support monetarily if we can.

I know some patreons are unhappy that the update was leaked …. I understand how u guys feel… but well hey.. this is a pirate forum so it’s kinda expected…. and also nothing in the world is ever fair.

I’m happy as long as the game is not abandoned/milked and decent content is released every few months without rushing the story or done half heartedly. It’s one of my favourite games after all.
Now the wait begins for a few more months for the next update. I love gangbangs but I guess it’ll take atleast a year or more for that to happen damn.:LOL:

crak3d

Jul 13, 2020
Out of hundreds on VNs I've played this has to be the most frustrating - good premise, great attention to thick women, potential for great pacing, but oh my fucking christ does this have the absolute worst "game mechanics" (weekly grind of "not enough lust points") repeating the same dialogue over and over and over again just to see "not enough lust points". What a waste of potential, and it's not even like the developer is milking the content, there's plenty of great content to enjoy but it's drowned out by the dumbest grind imageable!

Jul 20, 2020
This version is full of surprises and new events to come. I think that! Amaziri is trying to show some signs of what will happen next in each scenario shown. Therefore, I think it will be a very big challenge to carry out. (Cheer up!) "I wish you the best Amaziri"!

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, does anyone know where I can get the Spanish translation of the latest version? thank you very much

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Curious to know. The game is a big grind, got that, and still playing. It is based on weekly repeats. Has anyone figured out how many weeks you have to repeat to reach the end of the latest version. It would be nice if the dev would include a comment that "you have reached the end of this version". I usually to play when I think there is no new content.

Reactions: Mirnation

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Curious to know. The game is a big grind, got that, and still playing. It is based on weekly repeats. Has anyone figured out how many weeks you have to repeat to reach the end of the latest version. It would be nice if the dev would include a comment that "you have reached the end of this version". I usually to play when I think there is no new content.
I started new game for latest updated and by 153 lust got all the scenes in gallery

dragonshout

Mar 15, 2018
some help, thanks
How can I unlock these scenes?
I already have 156 lust and they are still blocked
I am not using cheats

View attachment 2480715
To trigger the beach scenes Radia has to let Sofianne join her and kanza when they're fitting on their swimsuits, after that when you go to the beach with the sister you will have the option to let the guys join them, for the others...I think on wednesday night you have to call Nabile to trigger the dildo scene...not sure but try one of nights and that should be it for everything you're missing...

Reactions: bilsait

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
To trigger the beach scenes Radia has to let Sofianne join her and kanza when they're fitting on their swimsuits, after that when you go to the beach with the sister you will have the option to let the guys join them, for the others...I think on wednesday night you have to call Nabile to trigger the dildo scene...not sure but try one of nights and that should be it for everything you're missing...
And use the apps in the phone for dildo scenes to unlock next events.

Reactions: bilsait
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes