RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 2674301
1 - Happens on wednesday when Kenza and Fatiha go to the beach with the boys, meanwhile at Radia's house something is about to happen. First time you get to the scene, nothing happens, but the second time when you play it is when you Radia gets the option to choose, that's when you unlock the new scene.
2 and 3 - happens Saturday night when Radia is in her room and has to choose between going outside the room or wait. If you choose to go outside you get a quick scene with Kanza and Yazid in the bathroom (2), if you choose to wait, you'll then unlock the scene in the living room (3)
4 - Happens when Radia and Nabile are at Nabile's house. Radia needs to choose to go to the kitchen where Yazid is, after the usual scene between her and Yazid in the kitchen, a new scene happens right after.
5 - Scene happens when Nabile and Radia are in the bus and pick where they're gonna go, usually it's between the parc and the restaurant, this time you've the new option of choosing the clothing store, that's where the scene happens.
6 - Scene happens on sunday after the usual scene in the kitchen between Radia and Nabile, blowjob scene.
how do i get the scene before number 1?

Yksi75

Jun 13, 2023
Dear all,
This is really a gorgeous game and I enjoy it a lot. Are the max. possible points for CH 1, ch2 and ch3 (vers. 0.57) available? I would love to know, if I really have done all in CH1 and CH2.. Thank you very much in advanced for a feedback.

Reactions: CRBM01

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
how do i get the scene before number 1?
happens when Radia goes to the beach with her sister, after playing getting the scene that you see is right before it, play it again a couple of times and you'll get it. Nothing happens in it though, it's just a conversation but where Radia needs to make an important choice for future scenes.

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
I'm playing CH1, I'm stuck at the beginning of this game
At shower scene where ask to leave the door open or no I always choose yes but after that the game says *maybe for progress Kanza has to talk to Radia about sport!! Friday*
But on Friday nothing happens
Could someone please help me?

Last edited:

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
I'm playing CH1, I'm stuck at the beginning of this game
At shower scene where ask to leave the door open or no I always choose yes but after that the game says *maybe for progress Kanza has to talk to Radia about sport!! Friday*
But on Friday nothing happens
Could someone please help me?
continue and then another scene will open the yoga on friday

Reactions: Sanjab

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
continue and then another scene will open the yoga on friday
Thanks but I'm wandering the house all the time and nothing happens. can you be more accurate about it please, what to do to trigger those events and how can I talk to Kenza on Friday? I am only seeing repeated events nothing more, needless to say that how much I repeated those events

magicxxl

Jul 2, 2023
I have 168 points but I can neither open real sex scene with two big guys and nadine at plage, 145 point nor I can do on wednesday Radia with Nabile seex; he f*cks her in her room 160 p. How solve it
Bro I am facing an issue where for both the version of CH3 0.54 and 0.57 the game simply not working, its showing some error like some .png file can't be open, any advice? really want to play the updates and I downloaded from the dev's source only

magicxxl

Jul 2, 2023
Hi All, I am facing an issue where for both the version of CH3 0.54 and 0.57 the game simply not working, its showing some error like some .png file can't be open, any advice? really want to play the updates and I downloaded from the dev's source only

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes