nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
the time jump seems too brutal, look like another story with other characters
just trust the process, same thing happened between chap 2 and 3 and then it all made sense later on.
We all knew Radia and Kenza were heading into this direction and lifestyle, it was very obvious from the couple of last updates from chapter 3.
Radia was already talking about wanting to change her looks and become a different woman, well there we have it in this chapter.

unusual7

Nov 18, 2018
just trust the process, same thing happened between chap 2 and 3 and then it all made sense later on.
We all knew Radia and Kenza were heading into this direction and lifestyle, it was very obvious from the couple of last updates from chapter 3.
Radia was already talking about wanting to change her looks and become a different woman, well there we have it in this chapter.
yeah but this time was too much for me, and (at least for me) the fun part of a corruption based game is seeing the mc becoming a slut, but this time she jumped from 8 to 80 too fast, i wanted to see all that shit you know. they even calling eachothers bitch now like wtf happened they never did that

jiggaman404

Sep 23, 2024
1. i don't understand. can you do anything in the test version? i'm stuck inside house and there is no one in the house

2. also am i supposed to install old game to play this?

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes