Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I'd have to disagree, they had somewhat believable proportions in the first chapter, but now they look like those weird balloon women from inflation comics.
I disagree, they had a good design in the first chapter but after that, they've turned into blowup dolls.
In my case I like them in all sizes but you can't seem to understand that if you don't like those proportions you have many other games. It's like if I go to the Rockstar forums and tell them that their cars are unrealistic and see if they put in the real car brands. But in your case we have more to choose from and don't bother with nonsense. That's why a lot of developers don't check/respond on f95zone for :poop: comments anymore.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I thought it was because most of them abandon their games for new ones or just milk their Patreon :)
It's a shame that they abandon the games. I don't know if you know how patreon/subs works and the fact is nobody is obliged to give you anything for money that you contribute to patreon. Why don't you pay for a product because all you are doing is contributing to whatever the patron wants to do. That's why there are a lot of smart people who take advantage of poor retarded people who keep contributing capital to dead accounts. That is why there will continue to be what you call milk. But remember that the money you contribute is just a support as a gift. The only thing in between is trust and 0% incest on "patreon".

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
It's a shame that they abandon the games. I don't know if you know how patreon/subs works and the fact is nobody is obliged to give you anything for money that you contribute to patreon. Why don't you pay for a product because all you are doing is contributing to whatever the patron wants to do. That's why there are a lot of smart people who take advantage of poor retarded people who keep contributing capital to dead accounts. That is why there will continue to be what you call milk. But remember that the money you contribute is just a support as a gift. The only thing in between is trust and 0% incest on "patreon".
You are using too many words to just say "NSFW devs are unreliable"

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
i've been waiting for 2 month i can still wait one week <3
and i have an idea of that scene :3 naugthy naugthyyyyy
There are more scenes than that, I put that one because it's my favourite. But I think you will like another "hot and refreshing" scene.
Also new events will be opened for future updates along with the return of the weekly cycle which is already in 0.32.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The problem is the idiot who shared the DLC
That's always gonna happen no matter if it's games, music, movies, files etc, piracy is not a taboo anymore and has been normalised today. And i can't blame anyone who does it, i never shared anything and i contribute to patreon whenever i can but i also downloaded a ton of stuff illegaly, mainly MetF the first time i've ever played it (discovered it on svscomics like many others lol). I just wish that those who have been playing the game for a long time and always asking about updates etc would actually support the dev, especially when they have the money to do so but choose not to ..

vladislavs69

Aug 6, 2019
There are more scenes than that, I put that one because it's my favourite. But I think you will like another "hot and refreshing" scene.
Also new events will be opened for future updates along with the return of the weekly cycle which is already in 0.32.
wooooooooooo je suis excité comme une puce :3

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear DEV if you can read this, please hear my plea:

make the font BIGGER i spent 5 minutes trying to figure out who is the person talking. another topic is the navigation, is useless and doesnt help. all the scenes are obscenes which makes the "hot" scenes tasteless since there is no contrast. in other words. this game needs lots of pulish, but it was kinda ok. (not enough to make a rewiev tough.)

DaaMan

Dec 8, 2019
I must be doing something wrong, I can't manage to get the cheats merged with the game folder? Anyone have a rundown on how?

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes