Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018

all - enjoy
First link appears to be dead. Manilla Shaw is on the Gamcore link I posted if anyone is interested. I also prefer playing there because there is little chance of viruses unlike some other downloads I had.

Just be sure to DL the free app which allows you to play all the old Flash games there.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
First link appears to be dead. Manilla Shaw is on the Gamcore link I posted if anyone is interested. I also prefer playing there because there is little chance of viruses unlike some other downloads I had.

Just be sure to DL the free app which allows you to play all the old Flash games there.
I need real THICC asses like in this game, Manila Shaw is pretty close in just the ass, but I need more!

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I need real THICC asses like in this game, Manila Shaw is pretty close in just the ass, but I need more!
not gonna lie, i don't think i've played a game with thick asses like MetF. Try Tentacular by Jackerman, the models are HOT and animations are... i mean it's Jackerman so obviously they're top notch.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have games with similar THICC ass styles like this?
I'm gonna reply to you by re-using an old answer of mine taken from a thread of a different game, SexNote (and one you might want to check out as well), in it I was replying to another F95 user that had a very similar question.
Funnily enough, I believe I was replying to our mutual comrade nandaja's previous account (or at least someone that used an almost identical username). Small world, huh!? :LOL:
Anyway, at the time I listed games I knew of that had females with big proportions (not just big asses), so you'll have to excuse me if some of them are more on the big tits scale than on the big ass scale.
Oh, and in terms of sheer ass proportions, I don't believe you're gonna find many that can compete with MetF's gigantic asses, unless you're into BBW/SSBBW types (I listed some I know of those as well).
Okay, no more explanations. Let's just get right down to business now, shall we? This is my old unedited reply to F95 user nanda.ja:

Does anyone know about some other game that has female caracters with big/massive asses and tits ? wanna try something new. I just discovered recently MetF by Amaziri wich is freaking amazing and was wondering if there was any other game like that ? thanks
OK, so bear with me for a second, I'm gonna try to list as many games as I can remember the names, some will have bigger proportions than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm gonna reply to you by re-using an old answer of mine taken from a thread of a different game, SexNote (and one you might want to check out as well), in it I was replying to another F95 user that had a very similar question.
Funnily enough, I believe I was replying to our mutual comrade nandaja's previous account (or at least someone that used an almost identical username). Small world, huh!? :LOL:
Anyway, at the time I listed games I knew of that had females with big proportions (not just big asses), so you'll have to excuse me if some of them are more on the big tits scale than on the big ass scale.
Oh, and in terms of sheer ass proportions, I don't believe you're gonna find many that can compete with MetF's gigantic asses, unless you're into BBW/SSBBW types (I listed some I know of those as well).
Okay, no more explanations. Let's just get right down to business now, shall we? This is my old unedited reply to F95 user nanda.ja:

OK, so bear with me for a second, I'm gonna try to list as many games as I can remember the names, some will have bigger proportions than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much love! This is just what I was looking for!

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Ya I'm not paying a dollar for blue balls, in fact no one here is here to pay for anything. That's the god damn point.
Hahaha you're eager to play the game and asking for a link but at the same time saying you don't want to get blue balled ? LOL, so wich one is it actually, you want to play it or you don't want to get blue balled ?
"in fact no one here is here to pay" lmfao load of craps, most of the people on his patreon and discord discovered the game here and on other pirated sites like svs and what-not, just like i did and then started to support the dev because we like his product, that's how things work buddy. You're definitely not obliged to pay for anything obviously and if you find a link then good for you, enjoy it, but if you can't afford to do so whether it's one dollar or one cent, then stfu and stop complaining about it and wait until the public release like everyone else.
(also, no more blue balls in the game since the previous update)

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Ya I'm not paying a dollar for blue balls, in fact no one here is here to pay for anything. That's the god damn point.
Don't talk for the rest. Just because you do something doesn't mean that others do. So that you can enjoy all the games that are shared in F95zone, is thanks to the fact that there are people who pay the projects of different developers and f95zone itself, even being a pirate site, gives visibility and publicity to all these projects.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Don't talk for the rest. Just because you do something doesn't mean that others do. So that you can enjoy all the games that are shared in F95zone, is thanks to the fact that there are people who pay the projects of different developers and f95zone itself, even being a pirate site, gives visibility and publicity to all these projects.
I have to agree that this is a great game, or at least the start of one. I'd never have found it without a site like this, and actually would probably not have tried this very good game without the chance to do so "no strings attached".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arshavinstyle
Mar 29, 2018
There's several hours of content, although that is largely because of a certain level of grind to advance (lower inhibitions).
Several hours of content being how many? Like 4-5? Also are you counting all 3 chapters or is it several hours of content for each chapter?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Several hours of content being how many? Like 4-5? Also are you counting all 3 chapters or is it several hours of content for each chapter?
It all depends, the first chapter doesn't contain much content and is more like an intro to the game, the second one has a lot of content but you're gonna have to grind through it and be patient since it's a slow build for things to come later, so if you don't skip or fast forwards some scenes and take your time reading the dialogues and looking at the renders, animations etc it's probably gonna take you around 4-5hours or so (maybe a bit more) to play all three chapters, if you fast forward some sequences then obviously a bit less than that.
But again we all play differently, some people don't like the grind and keep skipping old scenes, and others like to take their time and enjoy the process. Might be 3 hours for some, might be 6 for others.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes