ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know who this Nabile who keep hanging around the house ?
I was too busy looking at their assets.
I don't know who that girl with the towel on her head was either.
I wasn't even aware of the bad English either.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I speak french, and the first chapter is just broken. On the third day you need to take a shower to progress, but instead of the shower button you only have a chat button, and clicking it just takes you back to the main menu.

Anybody have a fix? I don't like that it's female protagonist but good god the models are thiccness perfected.
That was French?
I thought it was some kind of Klingon language.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
There are 10 times as many games with a male protagonist, but you sit here nonetheless. Lol
Just commenting that I love the models but lamenting that I won't play it while wishing someone would take note and put models like these in a game with a male protag. I'm not dogging the dev of this game, just publicly seeding the clouds hoping someone might pick up on that desire.

Hunter1112

Oct 1, 2018
Need fix for chapter 1 shower scene. if someone figure out a fix please do share.
You guys missing out, the story is kinda interesting and hopefully someone translate the first part.

Chapter 1 Mega Link (French)

Last edited:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Need fix for chapter 1 shower scene. if someone figure out a fix please do share.
You guys missing out, the story is kinda interesting and hopefully someone translate the first part.

Chapter 1 Mega Link (French)
Mega
This first chapter is very grindy: there's no skip time button during the day.
You have to do a lot of useless actions in order to move forward in time (a real click fest)

I fixed the bug, but I can't remember how... :p
Maybe with this one (unzip and put it in the Game folder):

Last edited:

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
The only thing missing for the game to be perfect is her having a husband and making him a cuckold :cautious:

nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
okay so since chapter 1 is in all french and apparently broken anyways is there a summary or sumn that happens in ch. 2 or do you just go in blind as fuck? havent played it yet was waiting til y'all found ch. 1

Hunter1112

Oct 1, 2018
This first chapter is very grindy: there's no skip time button during the day.
You have to do a lot of useless actions in order to move forward in time (a real click fest)

I fixed the bug, but I can't remember how... :p
Maybe with this one (unzip and put it in the Game folder):
Thanks it worked

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes