Release Date: 2020-06-20
Developer: Mew games
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -

Thanks to slawdos for the patch.

1593349991737.jpeg 1593350078472.png 1593350114525.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochimaru

Jul 6, 2018
Controls are very bizzare and seem to work differently half the time, game lags unless its on the lowest quality even though its only flash

Reactions: LoliNep

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Is there uncensored? If there is, please share!
This kind of confused me too, because it's Patreon, which is a Western hosting site. So you'd think they would just post their uncensored content first, and then censore it for DLsite or whatever Eastern website their using.

Then again, I'm sure their rules on censorship are super strict about this crap. Can be kind of frustrating, though. It just seems like their making it harder on themselves, by doing it backwards.

Looks fun, although I'm mostly downloading it, because I want to give best girl her favorite kind of explosion ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wesieboy56

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Im starting to get bored sick with the current level of any erotic games that getting released, we either get crappy gameplay and boring art, or good art but still crappy gameplay. This one brings its own special group, boring crappy not even games. This is a short and repeatably boring animation with not much interaction. You can change between a few preset characters and change skin tone and boobs size, which is funny cause they only matter in 1st and 2nd sex scene, they do not in 3rd to 5th scene, in fact in scene 5 megumin has big boobs, and any character you use will have same boob size, and the skin tone will only work for the face and fingers. Like serioulsy i get the feeling that the makers are taking this for granted that someone will still buy their lazy work for tons of money that its not worth.
Seriously at this point playing nukige type games is being more of a hunt for something decent then an enjoyable past time. Cause it usually takes 3 months and tens of games checked to find even 1 worthwhile game.

D

Deleted member 719178

Is it me, or do like less than half of the features work or work properly?

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
All the "games" from this guy feel incomplete (because they pretty much all are) and have these fucking terrible controls that don't work half the time or bug out. It sucks cause I like the art style and animations but there just isn't enough content in this to call it a game yet it's supposedly completed.

Reactions: ViviX12
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes