bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Warning,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway tldnr:
artstyle is bad, sister looks like a guy crossdressing. mom is a rectangle on a rectangle with boobs. the eyes are fucked. and just bad really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4n0n
O

Onyx99

Warning,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway tldnr:
artstyle is bad, sister looks like a guy crossdressing. mom is a rectangle on a rectangle with boobs. the eyes are fucked. and just bad really.
I wanted to go through that rant and count how many times the word "like" was used but I'm afraid if I turned it into a drinking game I'd be drunk before I made it halfway through. Also reading it hurt my eyes.

But I agree I am not a fan of the art style. Not sure I hate it as much as the rant but it is not appealing.

Reactions: drpants

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
This version is better than the earlier version. Specifically how the vampire meeting is handle. I can tolerate the artwork, as long as it does not effect other things, such as the first job posting. That flyer is awful, and I have no clue on how to complete it.

The game needs more refinement with current content, also more direction. I believe this game is suffering since it one of two being created. This is why the 0.3 feels like an 0.1 to me.

Good luck to those who continue to play it. After 2 versions , I quit.