bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm going to have to agree with what he said.... I like the old art style much better than the new. But.. this isn't my game and the creator can do whatever he/she feels is best. I'll still keep an eye on it and see where it goes.
i just said it because i was both pissed of at the artstyle change to something that was lower quality that the original (if it had been better i wouldn't have cared on this point) but also the fact that because of this change pretty much all content had been stripped from the game and this is basically a new game starting at 0.1

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm out of this game for Good. After waiting for so long and this is what you get . Tsk tsk I really love the looks of mom in the older version.
give my rant a read if you haven't :p and a fun drinking game that was pointed out to me, is take a shot every time you read the word "like"

D

Dopezeez

fuck this game has so much potential...
Wish the creator would spend more time on it.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
please give me a hint, what should i do when in school, ... and the next day i gained game over because not through the school event

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
You cannot cheat in this game.... The girl on the beach who stand infront of the cave, want's 20 Gold apple. I cheat so i have 99 Golden Apple. Clicke on her she ask "do you have them" and you "Nope".

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
nothing updates in the game for me, can only go to school and do the plumber jobs.
Mom/Sis says the same stuff as they said on first day in house (mom only reminds you about school, job and schoolbus.)

I did get that freak in the mirror, it's the days after that is the same.
If there's something you should find to get started, throw me a bone =P

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
There's nothing new in this fucking game, just spying on the mother, a lot of time for little development, really a waste of time, not to mention that some quest was changed and now does not work, always asks for the next version. ( trash )