3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mi Unica Hija [v.0.20.0] [Binaryguy] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (1.71 GB) / Compressed Size (138.54 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Original Size (1.70 GB) / Compressed Size (104.17 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
I noticed you have dark script installed in your compression. Didn't work & i tried downloading fro SS but still did not work. Can you check if its a problem in your compression or game?
Thanks

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
I don't understand. Is the "Dark" content available or not? How do I get it? I'm not interested in a cutesy wholesome game.
Hey man, it's a future planned tags.. The current game doesn't have dark content yet (except for Mars which I just realized it is some kind of dark content XD), possibly in the next few updates.... I'm just telling the people here that I'll be adding those themes in the future. And I'm sorry if you're confused with these themes.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hey man, it's a future planned tags.. The current game doesn't have dark content yet (except for Mars which I just realized it is some kind of dark content XD), possibly in the next few updates.... I'm just telling the people here that I'll be adding those themes in the future. And I'm sorry if you're confused with these themes.
No problem at all! I was just confused, as you said. This just means I'll have to wait longer to play the game, not really an issue. Godspeed, Dev! Hope to try out your game soon.

TheMint

Oct 31, 2019
is there a bug with dark path mars? I still get the hint to go to her room but there is no way to enter her room? I'm not using the compressed version

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes