[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
no news about released demo but we got preview for all the character with voice now

they did mention all the voice for demo have been implanted into game now
so maybe 1-2 months we will finally get new demo we all waiting for

xjmgny

Sep 1, 2021
I think this is the only hentai game that I will actually play. With how long the wait is. I usually just find a save file for other games and just be done with it.

Reactions: Officer Loli

lewdfacesan

May 15, 2020
Does anyone else's game boot up with the screen resolution on the top left and crash immediately? I've tried the shortcut fix on the readme.txt file, updated my graphics drivers, ran compatibility mode with Win7, set region to Japan and nothing works.

JaKOI

Feb 19, 2020
Ok, I've already tried it and it seems like a pretty solid demo.
Unfortunately the free H mode is quite limited, and we were only given a brief look at the history of some characters,
I quite like their customization mode, the characters really have charisma (although in the costumes section there is not much new to see)
As for optimization, I think it is decent, I have a 4GB graphics card and playing at 1080 p with maximum graphics it runs at a stable 50 fps, I suppose that with low graphics you can play it without problem on more limited PCs (even with integrated graphics)
In conclusion, good demo, we are finally out of development hell, I think this game will not disappoint
Let's hope it comes out this year, because the hype is incredibly high.
1719584287906.png

DonutMilk34

Dec 11, 2022
Unfortunately the free H mode is quite limited, and we were only given a brief look at the history of some characters,
I quite like their customization mode, the characters really have charisma (although in the costumes section there is not much new to see)
As for optimization, I think it is decent, I have a 4GB graphics card and playing at 1080 p with maximum graphics it runs at a stable 50 fps, I suppose that with low graphics you can play it without problem on more limited PCs (even with integrated graphics)
In conclusion, good demo, we are finally out of development hell, I think this game will not disappoint
View attachment 3778468
How did you actually get this demo working? I tried multiple times with my Locale Emulator and got nothing.

shithole

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 3778468
What I am hoping is the English Translation will come quickly

Reactions: pinosante

Vantos

May 4, 2023
Damn i spent hours trying to make this work, ive been deleting files and trying to intergrate old demo files with new demo files. Still nothing just crash, crash, crash. Normally there is always some sort of fix when this many users complain of crashes. People are complaining on thier Ci-en page as well about crashes.

We need someone who undertstands unity to look at the crash logs. I don't even know how to access the logs, it would probably help more than randomly deleting files like im doing and seeing what sticks.