[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

randypc

Apr 15, 2024
I got it to work too with my old laptop. It uses a Intel HD Graphics 520 and a Geforce 940MX for its GPUs. I could even run it with its highest quality setting, at 19 fps during the normal scenes and at 10 fps during the sex scenes. So it definitely seems like an AMD issue

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
nahhh the problem come from unity engine error from some kind of fault position problem by some reason. some people did reported it to dev already. at this point it hard to tell it from AMD cpu (which is never have this kind of problem on their game before) or from version of windows since i heard people who using win11 with Intel cpu also get crashed right away.

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
nahhh the problem come from unity engine error from some kind of fault position problem by some reason. some people did reported it to dev already. at this point it hard to tell it from AMD cpu (which is never have this kind of problem on their game before) or from version of windows since i heard people who using win11 with Intel cpu also get crashed right away.
The dev already aware of the issue, so we just have to wait for fix version
another waiting after the demo released

JaKOI

Feb 19, 2020
How did you actually get this demo working? I tried multiple times with my Locale Emulator and got nothing.
well actually I had no problem opening it I use a slightly outdated version of Windows 10 but I suppose the incompatibility problem will be fixed soon

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
Demo runs perfectly for me. Very barebones as far as demos go but nice with some actual voices now. All the voices are great.

Looking forward to the full game even more now.