VN Others Completed Micro Bikinis x Lecherous Wives - The Temptation of Erotic Tits on Voluptuous Bodies [Final] [Apadash]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fidalgo88

Jan 23, 2020
how to unlock scenes at bottom?
When you reach the phase in where you have two choices, "I'm excited" or "I pass", or somewhat, that's your choices:

If 3 "I'm excited" with the blond waifu, ending with her. The same but with the pink haired waifu.

Note: for reaching a ending with just one a woman, choose "I'm pass" with the another woman. If you choose "I'm excited" with both women, then you have a threesome ending.

Reactions: James Eveleth

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How vanilla is this? Does it play up the netori angle at all? Is there any other fetishes like male dom vibes or whatever?

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
A better translation of the title would be:

"Micro Bikinis x Lecherous Wives - The temptation of erotic tits on voluptuous bodies"
Technically, you are correct. However, "Bikini Tits" is the name given for the English version (and Chinese, I guess) by the localisation team, Shiravune. Another example might be the Cherry Kiss Games, that replaces the long Japanese name of the games that they're translating by a shorter English name.

So, do we go with the original title (in Japanese), or do we use the name of the English release?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Technically, you are correct. However, "Bikini Tits" is the name given for the English version (and Chinese, I guess) by the localisation team, Shiravune. Another example might be the Cherry Kiss Games, that replaces the long Japanese name of the games that they're translating by a shorter English name.

So, do we go with the original title (in Japanese), or do we use the name of the English release?
Was not aware that this was an "official" localisation. But that's a pretty boring name they chose.

I was just browsing the F95 latest releases list, saw the terrible thread name, assumed it was a guess by someone who couldn't read Japanese, and thought I could contribute to the thread. I know which one I think is more interesting, but the thread owner can choose what they want, I guess.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh great art and not a machine translation.
Thank you uploader/translator!

netho

Jun 27, 2019
any virus cuz last time i dled a shiravune cracked game my pc filled with it
Have the same concern, was about to try this game until I saw that the publisher is Shiravune. If it's truly just a false alarm, then it would be the best. But last time I tried Shiravune cracked game... it just have too many warning from virustotal so its better safe than sorry.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
How can I save my game while playing fullscreen?

Edit: found it, I need to go with my mouse to the upper part of the screen.

Last edited:

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Was not aware that this was an "official" localisation. But that's a pretty boring name they chose.

I was just browsing the F95 latest releases list, saw the terrible thread name, assumed it was a guess by someone who couldn't read Japanese, and thought I could contribute to the thread. I know which one I think is more interesting, but the thread owner can choose what they want, I guess.
I 100% agree with you on this. The localisation name is terrible.

Reactions: osanaiko
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes