Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Some of the set of options aren't highlighted are those just not important or did I just install the mod wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What I mean is that sometimes none of the choices in a set are highlighted and other times they are, is that just how the mod is.
If none of the choices are green it means none of them have any impact on the story, choose which ever tickles your fancy.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
My unofficial android port for :

Midlife Crisis [v0.28] + thanks for the demos Courteous + Walkthrough mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Mod Updated for Midlife Crisis v0.27. Enjoy!

[insert pun about delayed gratification, which coincidentally hits this update's theme] :p
May I ask why the new Mod can hardly be applied to the old save every time it is revised? Is it because the game itself has changed, or the Mod has changed? This is very similar to Summertime Saga, I have to restart the game every time it is revised.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Even though I reject all possibility with other girls beside Jennifer, my dude randomy fingers others.

Edit; it's not mods problem, retail game also this issue. I guess whole game designed for harem or something.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes