Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UltimateWarrior80

Mar 9, 2020
I think this might explain the delay on release (It's his last Patreon post, about a week ago):

" Sorry for the long absence. I was in the hospital with some serious issues. Mostly heart issues, but then the surgery had some complications. It was terrifying but I now have a relatively clean bill of health with just a few lifestyle changes I need to make, but honestly had started to make them before everything went to shit so hopefully you all are stuck with me for decades more. Going to be fairly busy next few days going to bank and getting all my shit squared away that is now months overdue, but I will be answering all the messages and on discord fairly frequently this week."
I hope all the best possible for him... Stay strong... Health is the first thing...
Have a nice day to you all!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think this might explain the delay on release (It's his last Patreon post, about a week ago):

" Sorry for the long absence. I was in the hospital with some serious issues. Mostly heart issues, but then the surgery had some complications. It was terrifying but I now have a relatively clean bill of health with just a few lifestyle changes I need to make, but honestly had started to make them before everything went to shit so hopefully you all are stuck with me for decades more. Going to be fairly busy next few days going to bank and getting all my shit squared away that is now months overdue, but I will be answering all the messages and on discord fairly frequently this week."
That's Nefastus' Patreon post, he's the dev of the game, not the creator of this mod.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Can any other Modders just take over and do??
Well maybe but Demo changed the script of the game to remove some lines and rewrote others these changes being done by another Modder are not likely though I personally have not seen the line changes because I do not side line the wife

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Got tired of waiting too. Here's a quick 'n' dirty patch for v26, might not be as in depth as the original modders - ipatch is already included.

Just extract zip contents to game's main folder. Shouldn't get any overwrite prompts.

Edit: Found an error in dev's coding - now fixed.

Edit2: Blame the dev for spelling mistakes - like I said above - quick 'n' dirty.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Got tired of waiting too. Here's a quick 'n' dirty patch for v26, might not be as in depth as the original modders - ipatch is already included.

Just extract zip to game's main folder. Shouldn't get any overwrite prompts.
The hero we need

headhunter32

May 15, 2018

Just extract zip contents to game's main folder. Shouldn't get any overwrite prompts.

Edit2: Blame the dev for spelling mistakes - like I said above - quick 'n' dirty.
thnx still hope the original mod creator come back, will test your version soon.

Reactions: Punto

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Seems to work, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017

Not sure if anyone else is having issues, but no images are showing up for me from loading a game. I can start a new game and get some images (not sure how far into the game that lasts though). I'm unsure if this is a problem with the game files themselves, or possibly using the files from your walkthrough and things not being called correctly.

::EDIT::
Nevermind. I forgot to UnRen the folder before adding the walkthrough files.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018

Looks good. I'll probably still do the usual proofreading/typo fixing tomorrow, but my quick test run didn't throw any exceptions and all saves worked. As long as it works for everyone I'm happy to give you credit for v26 and call it an update ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes