Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I wonder why people are like that...
As soon as a new update is uploaded, they expect the modders to INSTANTLY drop everything and download the game for updating the mod.
Modders have nothing other to do as to sit there and wait just for the second a new update is out.

HELL - give them time - they have a Real-Life too. If it's 1-2 days, it's also ok. And even if it would be weeks, we shouldn't complain, as the modders do that mostly for the fun and because they want to help others to have more fun. So we get the mod updated whenever it's there.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As soon as a new update is uploaded, they expect the modders to INSTANTLY drop everything and download the game for updating the mod.
Modders have nothing other to do as to sit there and wait just for the second a new update is out.

HELL - give them time - they have a Real-Life too. If it's 1-2 days, it's also ok. And even if it would be weeks, we shouldn't complain, as the modders do that mostly for the fun and because they want to help others to have more fun. So we get the mod updated whenever it's there.
they are excited and really really want to play with the mod.... it's understandable that they aren't thinking totally straight... i'll admit the FIRST thing I do when i see MLC come up with an update is to check this thread and hope it's already modded. however I don't let that get me into the idea that I can post thinking that hehe. It is understandable the excitement! thats why I politely tell them to hold on a bit longer :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The game end with v 0.25 and not 0.26 .
The mod is still only for 0.25 not for the new content yet. and you CAN still put it in with the new content and it will work but not for the new content (no help in what to pick etc) but it will allow you to use old modded saves. the end of the game does show 0.25 and that's a typo bug that has been spotted, even AFTER the new content.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019

Well everyone thinks every Modder is Like ShaddyModda who works with most the of Dev he does Mods for so he has the script before hand and can do his mod to ready day of first Patreon release

Reactions: QaliberDK

okokok

Aug 19, 2016

Only a few idiots expect that. The rest of us appreciate a quick hey, I'm not going to have time to work on this for a few days

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I lost my old saves in a horrifying computer explosion, if I use the current .25 version to replay and catch up will I be able to just slap the .26 version on top without issue once it's out?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've been inundated with messages before while updating one of my mods even though I posted that I was working on it at the time! Next time, I start name dropping.
Just put everyone who messages you after you've posted on ignore, it's not as if a person is unwilling to use search or, more commonly, read the post directly above theirs, will say anything worthwhile :LOL:

Last edited:

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Just put everyone who messages you after you've posted on ignore, it's not as if a person is unwilling to use search or, more commonly, read the post directly above theirs, will say anything worthwhile :LOL:
While i am not sure what games Fattrapper mods or even if they do it as a side line Modders and Game Devs really should not put anyone on ignore just for being a dumb ass and not know how to read their posts it can hurt their support because the person you ignore will not support you and they will tell others not to.

Now if said person is a total moronic dick then you are much better off without their support or the support of their group because chances are they are also moronic dicks

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
While i am not sure what games Fattrapper mods or even if they do it as a side line
Just for the fun of it for me as a way to sort of learn renpy coding, just don't ask me to write it from scratch!

Some of them I picked up as the previous modders gave up on them (with their permission of course).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I guess Im dumb I cant install the mod Idk if it is because Im using the .26 game or maybe the knock or barge in option at he begining are not highlighted. Edit: went and downloaded the .25 version and nothing non of the early choices are highlighted

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I guess Im dumb I cant install the mod Idk if it is because Im using the .26 game or maybe the knock or barge in option at he begining are not highlighted. Edit: went and downloaded the .25 version and nothing non of the early choices are highlighted
Not all choices are important , the mod only highlights the important choices.
Maybe that can be your issue ?

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
It's been a few days now without an update from our dear demos, would really suck ass if he suddenly decided to bitchslap us with an abandoned tag but that's just my own worries talking since it's a few weeks too early for that yet. Guess i'll just have to check this page regularly throughout the coming days.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's been a few days now without an update from our dear demos, would really suck ass if he suddenly decided to bitchslap us with an abandoned tag but that's just my own worries talking since it's a few weeks too early for that yet. Guess i'll just have to check this page regularly throughout the coming days.
Don't worry, last time it took a while too. Looking at their recent activity it seems they are simply not as active at the moment. Maybe didn't see yet that the game got an update. Probably didn't expect it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes