Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't get it to work. Oh well.
To use the mod, it's best to start a new game.

And make sure you place it in the "game" folder,
You just need to drag the game folder from the archive to the main folder, replacing everything when it asks.
You don't need everything from the archive, just the game folder.
Screenshot 2021-07-26 014535.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ahhh. Thank you.
I was screwing up, as usual. I did the unren thing first and then dragged the game folder over. I also started from a save.

To use the mod, it's best to start a new game.

And make sure you place it in the "game" folder,
You just need to drag the game folder from the archive to the main folder, replacing everything when it asks.
You don't need everything from the archive, just the game folder.
View attachment 1319361

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
As many others have said i can not wait for you to update the mod though i do understand you have to either play the new version or just rip the code and go over every line and most likely both. So a timetable would be nice but don't force it.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 478628

Overview:
This mod removes hostile exchanges between MC and his wife on what would otherwise be the 'wife hate route'.
It's intended to give those who are not sexually interested in her a more enjoyable experience.
Changes to dialogue have been kept minimal, mostly removing needless insults and hostility. Also fixed a bunch of typos.

Walkthrough:
for both Courteous and Wife Love routes. Optimal choices are highlighted in green.
Many flavor choices and all optional kinks are still down to your preference.​

Updated: 2020-05-14
Game/Creator: Midlife Crisis / Nefastus Games -
Modder: thanks for the demos
Mod Version: v25
Game Version: v0.25
Language: english

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can't wait for mod v26, cheers

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I'd like the mod too, just out of habit, but this late into the game it's not even needed any more(aside from at the beginning IIRC) as the choices are pretty obvious "want" and "do not want" at this point.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'd like the mod too, just out of habit, but this late into the game it's not even needed any more(aside from at the beginning IIRC) as the choices are pretty obvious "want" and "do not want" at this point.
some people want to replay or there are people who will just start to play the game so mod is always needed

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
does anyone know When the mod update comes
as soon as the mod author can get the time to get it. yes it came out yesterday but there was a a big delay between the last update and this one that came out yesterday. please give them time to get it, sort it out and update :) keep an eye out for the update, i've normally seen it within 48-72 hours of a drop, but you never know :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes