Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LoneWolf47

Oct 16, 2019
Only some of the really important choices are highlighted in green, if they are not then the choice does not really matter.
ah ok thank you thought way back in other Versions of the game there was an other MOd that did that but if you say is true ill keep going on like it is now :) Thank you

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I just checked the files. The Mod does not require an update as the choices that 'would' be tagged have descriptions added by the dev as to their results.
So we should use the game unmodded? wont that break the saves? Or shall we use the previous versions of the mod? does that allows us to keep playing without any missing hook?

EDIT: Ok, without mod it just the saves are broken, with the outdated mod it goes a little behind the actual save but it works

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
So we should use the game unmodded? wont that break the saves? Or shall we use the previous versions of the mod? does that allows us to keep playing without any missing hook?

EDIT: Ok, without mod it just the saves are broken, with the outdated mod it goes a little behind the actual save but it works
No you can use the 0.24 mod. it's already set to jump to the next update, and no new choices that 'require' highlighting

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Quick question about the mod, it's the first time i'm using it, so i was wondering if it's normal that some of the choices don't have any option marked in green? As in it doesn't matter wich option you chose?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Quick question about the mod, it's the first time i'm using it, so i was wondering if it's normal that some of the choices don't have any option marked in green? As in it doesn't matter wich option you chose?
if the choice doesnt have a green option, then what you choose doesnt matter

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
game has been updated to .25 so the walkthrough needs to be updated as well but from other talks the walkthrough maker might not update it.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
You can put V 0.24 mod in the V 0.25 game folder and use your save game (I did it and it works). The walkthrough mod will not show you the best choice to make after 0.24 ends and where 0.25 starts.
yea mine worked after i placed the chapter rpa into the .25 game folder i think thats the problem people are having. i was just looking and it seemed out of place that the chapter rps werent there. so i took them out of the .24 and put them in the .25. an what do you know the game works now shocker.

Aug 7, 2018
You can put V 0.24 mod in the V 0.25 game folder and use your save game (I did it and it works). The walkthrough mod will not show you the best choice to make after 0.24 ends and where 0.25 starts.
yea mine worked after i placed the chapter rpa into the .25 game folder i think thats the problem people are having. i was just looking and it seemed out of place that the chapter rps werent there. so i took them out of the .24 and put them in the .25. an what do you know the game works now shocker.
Glad to see everything works as intended. The update should be ready later tonight

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for the solution. Does anybody have the .24 mod files?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes