Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated for Midlife Crisis v0.24.

I think Nefastus did a great job making sure everyone got what they wanted regarding Redhead. I also added an option to determine the outcome of that choice with a semi-random roll (modified by previous actions), for folks who prefer leaving these things up to a degree of chance.

Enjoy!
Thank you so much for this update. It will be awhile until I get to this game, but got it on my Games to Play list, and now with this, be totally good to go. Again, thank you.

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Has the "rolling back" error been fixed yet? Still can't figure out a way to load my previous saves after each successive version (this one included).

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Has the "rolling back" error been fixed yet? Still can't figure out a way to load my previous saves after each successive version (this one included).
same here I can never get my old saves to work and because there's no scene replay in the game I really want them I guess I need to start from the beginning again but this time I just won't use the mod as I'm tired of doing full playthroughs of each new version of the game just so I can get a save of each scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
same here I can never get my old saves to work and because there's no scene replay in the game I really want them I guess I need to start from the beginning again but this time I just won't use the mod as I'm tired of doing full playthroughs of each new version of the game just so I can get a save of each scene.
Gallery mod here

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Not work this mod on version 24.
I download "1128517_Courteous_mod_v24" and I was copy all game content folder + incest patch and scripts.rpa on midlife/game folder and when I start the game it give me this error.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Not work this mod on version 24.
I download "1128517_Courteous_mod_v24" and I was copy all game content folder + incest patch and scripts.rpa on midlife/game folder and when I start the game it give me this error.

Try it again and press the RELOAD button, bottom left. This sometimess fixes it.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Try it again and press the RELOAD button, bottom left. This sometimess fixes it.
Now when I load old save appear other error
I try reload but still I get same error now...

It's only me? or you guys have the same problem with old saves?

Last edited:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
No I am getting some errors as well. I am coming from a few upadtes ago in the game though. But similar issues.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
There's actually people that don't like the wife?

She's a big girl for sure but a hot one none the less.
Name any woman (real or fictional), or any body type/attribute - you'll find there are plenty of people who are turned off, but also plenty who are turned on. It takes all kinds. If it didn't, there'd be no reason for tags/genres ;)

rrbee

Jun 24, 2020
Now when I load old save appear other error
I try reload but still I get same error now...

It's only me? or you guys have the same problem with old saves?
When applying the patch copy ONLY the scripts.rpa file or ONLY all the files in "game" folder of mod into the game folder of the game.

Reactions: Punto
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes