Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
is the walkthrough there? from that what should i Copy - paste for walkthrough
Download the courteous mod, unzip it then copy the 'game' folder and paste to the midlife crisis root folder, overwriting when prompted. Best choices will now be shown in green.

Add the incest patch to the 'game' folder if that's your thing.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Download the courteous mod, unzip it then copy the 'game' folder and paste to the midlife crisis root folder, overwriting when prompted. Best choices will now be shown in green.

Add the incest patch to the 'game' folder if that's your thing.
but its not showing Me in green color, dont know why.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
but its not showing Me in green color, dont know why.
Many choices are neutral and don't have a green option. Also, you won't see any green choices in the early sections of the game. Keep playing, you'll get there eventually.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Many choices are neutral and don't have a green option. Also, you won't see any green choices in the early sections of the game. Keep playing, you'll get there eventually.
copying the script file Causing the error, so just the game folder? and what about the rock choice? like should we tell about to the girl? is there a green Choice for it?

Reactions: haningn

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
When I copy scripts.rpa into the Midlife Crisis game folder and overwrite the existing file, it seems to turn incest on in addition to enabling the mod/walkthrough, even though I didn't copy the incest patch over (the tenant characters are referred to as daughters). Is there a way to use the mod and walkthrough without enabling incest?

Aug 7, 2018
what about the rock choice? like should we tell about to the girl? is there a green Choice for it?
Your choice. You'll get different dialogue, but won't miss any renders/scenes either way. I'm keeping track of variables that have no immediate consequences, but might have a bigger impact later. So just enjoy the crime-thriller setup and go with your gut, I'll make sure nobody gets locked out of content down the road ;)

When I copy scripts.rpa into the Midlife Crisis game folder and overwrite the existing file, it seems to turn incest on in addition to enabling the mod/walkthrough, even though I didn't copy the incest patch over (the tenant characters are referred to as daughters). Is there a way to use the mod and walkthrough without enabling incest?
Sure, I've attached a scripts.rpa without the patch. You can also manually disable it via console: taboo=False

Reactions: Mememe621

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wish you would give us the option of not seeing paths we want to avoid like that sharing shit. I know you're probably setting up the mod to make us see the max amount of content but a skip or "no" choice would be nice. Still a good mod.

Aug 7, 2018
Wish you would give us the option of not seeing paths we want to avoid like that sharing shit. I know you're probably setting up the mod to make us see the max amount of content but a skip or "no" choice would be nice. Still a good mod.
Yeah, the WT typically assumes you want to see it all, though I do try to point out niche kinks and added a few back-out options at various points / when requested. Sharing for example should be avoidable completely (unless you're talking about Niece corrupting Wife, in which case the back-out option tends to be halfway through the scene. Might add an earlier option).

If there's a specific scene you'd like to avoid I'll see if I can add it without breaking ALL THE SAVES :p

Reactions: mofonistik

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, the WT typically assumes you want to see it all, though I do try to point out niche kinks and added a few back-out options at various points / when requested. Sharing for example should be avoidable completely (unless you're talking about Niece corrupting Wife, in which case the back-out option tends to be halfway through the scene. Might add an earlier option).

If there's a specific scene you'd like to avoid I'll see if I can add it without breaking ALL THE SAVES :p
For me, just make sure to let us turn off pregnancy/impregnation.

Aug 7, 2018
For me, just make sure to let us turn off pregnancy/impregnation.
Got you covered, that's been on my list since pregnancy variables were added way back in v7. When it becomes relevant there definitely will be options for both guaranteed impregnation as well as 'creampies yay, preggo nay' (I quite like the cum inside scenes in this game and think everyone should have the chance to watch them, even if they're not into pregnancy).

Reactions: mofonistik

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I mean the group scenes with Jeremy any scene with other men need a skip tbh lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes