Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nope anybody that lets another male not only fuck his wife but breed her is a bitch. Plus the way he was salivating while looking at his penis? :KEK:
I very much enjoyed rubbing Steve's balls on Jeremy's face but was disappointed that this wasn't presented as an option when Sandra was there so ultimately sent him away on my canon route.

Reactions: Dorat1

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Interesting. After downloading countless mods for countless games, this is the first one I've found that requires UnRen. Is this game super unique or something?

Anyway I've never used UnRen and have no idea what I'm doing. What's the process? I'm not even sure what all I'm supposed to use in the courteous mod itself.

1) Download UnRen and extract it to the Midlife Crisis folder (does it matter if it's in 'game' or not?
2) Do I extract the whole "courteous mod" into the game folder? Or just "scripts.rpa" and the "game" folder?
3) Open UnRen and hit 1
4) Done?
I'd appreciate if anyone could clarify, thanks.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Interesting. After downloading countless mods for countless games, this is the first one I've found that requires UnRen. Is this game super unique or something?

Anyway I've never used UnRen and have no idea what I'm doing. What's the process? I'm not even sure what all I'm supposed to use in the courteous mod itself.

1) Download UnRen and extract it to the Midlife Crisis folder (does it matter if it's in 'game' or not?
2) Do I extract the whole "courteous mod" into the game folder? Or just "scripts.rpa" and the "game" folder?
3) Open UnRen and hit 1
4) Done?
I'd appreciate if anyone could clarify, thanks.
some of the mods have to access the actual scripts where some do not. this mod needs to replace the scripts specifically thus the need for unren. it also allows the mod to access the pictures for it's gallery function. the instructions are fairly straight forward. I'd recommend using unren option 1 first then following the instructions in the OP. the mod works GREAT but does need the unren use. :)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Any plans to update the mod with ver. .24?
That's hilarious that you think a modder is going to work on a non-public release update.

Edit: Why would you need to check if a modder plans to continue making a mod that he has regularly updated since 2019? Whatever though, I'm the one with the reading comprehension issues here, I guess, not the dude asking if there's plans to update a mod that has been updated every version since the beginning.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Aelth and BTLD

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's hilarious that you think a modder is going to work on a non-public release update.
what I find hilarious is your lack of reading comprehension, I believe I asked if there were plans to continue the mod, not if it was already completed or in the process of completion. There's no reason to be rude, a simple turn around time would have sufficed.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Edit: Why would you need to check if a modder plans to continue making a mod that he has regularly updated since 2019? Whatever though, I'm the one with the reading comprehension issues here, I guess, not the dude asking if there's plans to update a mod that has been updated every version since the beginning.
I don't know about reading issues, but judging by how you responded, yeah it seems like you have some issues :KEK:. The guy just asked a simple yes or no question.

Aug 7, 2018
Updated for Midlife Crisis v0.24.

I think Nefastus did a great job making sure everyone got what they wanted regarding Redhead. I also added an option to determine the outcome of that choice with a semi-random roll (modified by previous actions), for folks who prefer leaving these things up to a degree of chance.

Enjoy!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes