Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: I have a feeling that we will be waiting a long time for this mod update.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
honestly i should've checked the files myself before i posted here that the game updated. Other then updating 21 to jump to 22 in the mod. it doesn't really need it. the choices are clear as to what they will lead to.

Reactions: Trminator

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I think that because looking at the latest activity in this forum modder who created this mod rarely appear here recently.
But of course it is only my guess and I may be wrong.
naw he updated Murmur mod a couple weeks ago. so he's around the threads

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well in case anyone wants it. all i did was add jump to 22 but here's the edited file so you can play the update. You'll still need the rest of the mod or saves won't work. and make sure to rename the file to version21.rpy. You also need to replace the one that's currently in the mod, or it won't continue to 0.22 content.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well in case anyone wants it. all i did was add jump to 22 but here's the edited file so you can play the update. You'll still need the rest of the mod or saves won't work. and make sure to rename the file to version21.rpy. You also need to replace the one that's currently in the mod, or it won't continue to 0.22 content.
Thx, this works well with the old mod version now.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So there arent meaningfull choices on this patch?

Aug 7, 2018
honestly i should've checked the files myself before i posted here that the game updated. Other then updating 21 to jump to 22 in the mod. it doesn't really need it. the choices are clear as to what they will lead to.
I'm including those 'future version' jumps by default (at the very end, after Nefastus' patreon message, to make sure those aren't skipped), so the mod shouldn't ever break even if installed on any newer version of the game. Did the jump from v0.21 to v0.22 fail?

(Did a quick test from mod v0.21 to unmodded v0.22, which transitioned into v0.22 seamlessly after Nefastus' patreon plug. If this failed for anyone let me know and I'll take another look at it)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm including those 'future version' jumps by default (at the very end, after Nefastus' patreon message, to make sure those aren't skipped), so the mod shouldn't ever break even if installed on any newer version of the game. Did the jump from v0.21 to v0.22 fail?

(Did a quick test from mod v0.21 to unmodded v0.22, which transitioned into v0.22 seamlessly after Nefastus' patreon plug. If this failed for anyone let me know and I'll take another look at it)
it did for me. I rolled back from the save here screen. made a new save. Loaded from there and tried to continue and it still ended for me after the 21 content.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
the walkthrough part is not working for me for the mod and i got an error the first time i loaded the game but when i click reload it went away

Aug 7, 2018
it did for me. I rolled back from the save here screen. made a new save. Loaded from there and tried to continue and it still ended for me after the 21 content.
Having to click past the entire "End of version 21"-message before it continues was admittedly not the most intuitive anyway, so I'll find a better way of doing that. Thanks for double-checking.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes