Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Maybe give the modder more than 20 bloody minutes from when the game is uploaded, yeah?
Well I can't speak for their intentions specifically, but just tbf, I have seen a lot of people make similar posts on mod threads not in a "What's taking so long??" sense, but just in a "Hey, there was an update, just letting you know (y)" sense. I know some modders probably keep up with the games that they have mods for, but apparently some just keep an eye on the mod thread instead.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
It took me 27 minutes to download the 82Mb update from SVS, I wasn't going to download 5Gb :ROFLMAO:
I prefer the full versions - like mentioned by someone else, I've had issues with update releases before. Also, I'm lucky in having an almost 1Gbps DL connection with unlimited data.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I prefer the full versions - like mentioned by someone else, I've had issues with update releases before. Also, I'm lucky in having an almost 1Gbps DL connection with unlimited data.
My download speed isn't the problem, I refuse to pay for the fast downloads from k2s

Reactions: xav66ier

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe he stopped working on it? It's one of the most popular games in this site. I hope some other mooder will work on this game in case he stopped working on the mod

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes