Mod Midlife Crisis - Courteous Mod + Walkthrough v34 [thanks for the demos]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
This mod doesn't work for me at all on the mac. Opening up I just get a bunch of script errors. Not sure if I'm installing it properly since I'm just changing out the .rpy modded script files for the .rpa original files in the game folder

Aug 7, 2018
This mod doesn't work for me at all on the mac. Opening up I just get a bunch of script errors. Not sure if I'm installing it properly since I'm just changing out the .rpy modded script files for the .rpa original files in the game folder
Replacing the original scripts.rpa with the modded scripts.rpa is the fastest and most reliable way to install the mod.

Does this work for android?
You'd have to request a modded android port. Blackeye. did one for v0.28.

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
What's the first green decision, cause so far to the daughter changing clothes nothing is green do I need to go further cause I'm trying to figure out if the mod is working. I wish you just put mod title on main screen if its working.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What's the first green decision, cause so far to the daughter changing clothes nothing is green do I need to go further cause I'm trying to figure out if the mod is working. I wish you just put mod title on main screen if its working.
Obviously it's working for many people (me included). So you either installed it wrong or you haven't encountered a choice that matters yet.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
My unofficial android port for :

Midlife Crisis [v0.28] + thanks for the demos Courteous + Walkthrough mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
could you update this for v29 please

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
thanks for the demos
I got to ask. Do I have to play from the start every time there is a new update? Is there anything you can do about it? It seems to be mod issue since it works fine without mod. Just asking because i really appreciate playing with the mod.
Anyone else got this issue?

Reactions: mofonistik
Apr 27, 2022
thanks for the demos
I got to ask. Do I have to play from the start every time there is a new update? Is there anything you can do about it? It seems to be mod issue since it works fine without mod. Just asking because i really appreciate playing with the mod.
I have this problem all the time which is why I drop the game for a while (like 8 months).

Reactions: msleomac

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
thanks for the demos
I had this issue as well. Couldn't get my most recent save to load. Kept getting errors. What I did was to go back a little farther to an older save. That didn't work so I went back a little farther, etc... After a few tries I got one of my saves to work and then just skipped to where I had been.

A little annoying but much better than restarting and like you, I also enjoy the mod. Hope this helps.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It happened to me once when someone uploaded a version with unpacked image files which meant the next version crashed when trying to continue but was easily fixed by loading a save from the update before

I have no idea why so many people seem to have problems with it

EDIT - after my last 2 replies to posts in the main thread I know exactly why :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I had this issue as well. Couldn't get my most recent save to load. Kept getting errors. What I did was to go back a little farther to an older save. That didn't work so I went back a little farther, etc... After a few tries I got one of my saves to work and then just skipped to where I had been.

A little annoying but much better than restarting and like you, I also enjoy the mod. Hope this helps.
I will try :cry:. But looks like i have to go way way back

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes