Unity Abandoned Midna VR sim [Demo] [Kyrieru]

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Dunno yet. If someone wants to make one they can. This is meant to be a template that works with any model, so I'm starting with things that can be applied to anything. However I would eventually want to make the vagina react dynamically, I just havn't taken it upon myself yet.

As for nipples, personally I wouldn't add them, if only because I like things to be on-model.
Ummm a NSFW Midna Model already exists. a few actually. Two that are very good, and some older ones that are a bit off.
Rigged for general & full scale lewd animations.
Frankly i'm quite surprised to see this with what is primarily just the base game model. I don't get why you wouldn't be using Akko's Midna, the SFM model is free and the blender version is at base patreon tier.

Theres also a Midna skin for a Tristana blender model.

Obviously they present different styles to some degree when you compare them, but each is super hot in it's out right.

Hopefully this helps.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
maybe someday i will be able to see my favorite shortstack the imp wifu in vr
Already a thing, though it might not count if you're set on interactive content.
This exists in VR with a bit of extension to the loop and some lighting adjustments. The VR was done by

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
There's a model for VaM too for what it's worth, it's not the best model in terms of setup but it's better than noting and it's on model.

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
how do i move i can only make the dick pop up and move my head while pressing a button

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Why? It seemed like a good game.
Because it was literally a prefab scene with a game model dumped into it and nothing else. There was no actual game. You'd have a better time with literally anything else. It wasn't really good at all and wasn't really fleshed out. Goat has midna if you really just want something in vr that has midna.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Because it was literally a prefab scene with a game model dumped into it and nothing else. There was no actual game. You'd have a better time with literally anything else. It wasn't really good at all and wasn't really fleshed out. Goat has midna if you really just want something in vr that has midna.
the major difference between this one and every other VR game is the ability to pick up the girl. most other things are usually set motions

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
the major difference between this one and every other VR game is the ability to pick up the girl. most other things are usually set motions
If you want the same effect of this game, go load up garry's mod vr spawn a midna ragdoll and a bed and have fun.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
I'll go ahead and do some thinking for you

if it's so easy, and there's so much demand in this thread for it, why haven't you capitalized on it?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'll go ahead and do some thinking for you

if it's so easy, and there's so much demand in this thread for it, why haven't you capitalized on it?
Because I don't want it. This game had potential but I could say that about a lot of games here that never got finished. In this game's case it was to be a template for adding characters but it never got to that point. The dev's other stuff is better anyways