HTML None Midnight Girls R / ミッドナイトガールズR [Viewer 1.2][DMM.com & Dieselmine]

FrenzyGhoul

May 14, 2023
My apologise, but I dont get it with the translation:oops:
May someone smarter than me, explain exactly what to do?

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I don't really see another place to post this, so sorry if this is wrong of me.

Since July 2023, DMM doesn't really allow players outside of Japan to access their services. However, I can still play their browser games, except Midnight Girls R (I played the game just fine since June 2020). It doesn't work be it on PC or on mobile, I alreafy tried clearing the cache and every solution the support told me of. The game stays stuck on the "Now Loading" screen after launching it. If it makes any difference, I'm in France.

Would be glad if I couleur get some help on this. Thank you.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I don't really see another place to post this, so sorry if this is wrong of me.

Since July 2023, DMM doesn't really allow players outside of Japan to access their services. However, I can still play their browser games, except Midnight Girls R (I played the game just fine since June 2020). It doesn't work be it on PC or on mobile, I alreafy tried clearing the cache and every solution the support told me of. The game stays stuck on the "Now Loading" screen after launching it. If it makes any difference, I'm in France.

Would be glad if I couleur get some help on this. Thank you.
I managed to get the game to work on my phone using an old japan vpn. You have to also have the dmm app logged in as well as have the vpn on in order for the game to boot up. The vpn also allows you to access their site.

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
I managed to get the game to work on my phone using an old japan vpn. You have to also have the dmm app logged in as well as have the vpn on in order for the game to boot up. The vpn also allows you to access their site.
Thank you for your reply. I tried using Tunnel Bear as a VPN, but to no avail. I'm also logged in in the DMM app. I really don't know what is the problem with this game in particular.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I tried using Tunnel Bear as a VPN, but to no avail. I'm also logged in in the DMM app. I really don't know what is the problem with this game in particular.
Try the japan master vpn app, i got it to work with it, and sometimes i have to switch to vietnam and china vpn locations through the app to get things to work

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
Try the japan master vpn app, i got it to work with it, and sometimes i have to switch to vietnam and china vpn locations through the app to get things to work
Once again, thank you for the reply. I tried your VPN, but still didn't have any luck gettint the game to work again. I'm still stuck on the "Now Loading..." screen, no matter what I do. I'll post a screen of where I'm stuck, maybe it can help. Screenshot_20240104_110045_MidnightGirlsR.jpg

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Once again, thank you for the reply. I tried your VPN, but still didn't have any luck gettint the game to work again. I'm still stuck on the "Now Loading..." screen, no matter what I do. I'll post a screen of where I'm stuck, maybe it can help. View attachment 3231516
Have you tried turning off the vpn once you get to that screen? I remember the first time i downloaded it i had to restart the game a bunch. The now loading screen is also the downloading sceen, but it doesnt show the percent

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
Have you tried turning off the vpn once you get to that screen? I remember the first time i downloaded it i had to restart the game a bunch. The now loading screen is also the downloading sceen, but it doesnt show the percent
Just tried turning off the VPN once I reached the screen, still won't load. Even though it's also the downloading screen, I once tried to let the game run for an entire night, but it still didn't change anything. Sorry, I know the issue is a little weird...

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Just tried turning off the VPN once I reached the screen, still won't load. Even though it's also the downloading screen, I once tried to let the game run for an entire night, but it still didn't change anything. Sorry, I know the issue is a little weird...
It could be that it is no linger playable, i last played it like 4 months ago, havent tried recently

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
It could be that it is no linger playable, i last played it like 4 months ago, havent tried recently
Okay welp, that's what I feared. I already tried to contact the support for the game some time quoi, they tried multiple solutions, but when nothing was working, they pretty much told me "Well we don't know what's wrong, sorry". Here's hoping I can access it again someday.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Okay welp, that's what I feared. I already tried to contact the support for the game some time quoi, they tried multiple solutions, but when nothing was working, they pretty much told me "Well we don't know what's wrong, sorry". Here's hoping I can access it again someday.
It could also be what kind of phone you have and whether its an issue with model

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
It could also be what kind of phone you have and whether its an issue with model
Nah, I don't think so. The game encounters the same problem no matter where I try to launch it. I tried on my phone, sure, but I also tried the PC version on 2 different computers, I even tried to launch the mobile version on an android emulator on my PC, but still nothing. Something is blocking me, and I can't figure out what that is.

Jan 5, 2021
For some reason, no scenes are translated for me in 1.4 (or older versions).
Searching with "translated only" doesn't work either.