Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
what is better for the game, morality + or - ?
Whichever you prefer. It's a morality system like in every game.

But i am not able to trigger extra scenes of teacher and aunt.(latest 0.9)
Read the

I am using this mod the only problem I see is that when i unlock the gallery using cheats and tried to play the new content by using gallery the name appears to be CONNOR instead of changing it multiple times please look into the matter....
It's not really a problem with the mod. The coding in the game for the 0.8 and 0.9 scenes hasn't quite been done properly yet but will be next game update.

cheat menu not showing on pc and no option to rename the m. c after installing the mod I try'd installing it into the name of the game and then I try'd to install into game folder . Can some one please tell me how to install the mod anf gett it to work ? Before anyone ask yes I did try to follow the pc instructions
You probably installed it wrong again like you did last month.

Reactions: devious_fox

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Whichever you prefer. It's a morality system like in every game.

Read the

It's not really a problem with the mod. The coding in the game for the 0.8 and 0.9 scenes hasn't quite been done properly yet but will be next game update.

You probably installed it wrong again like you did last month.
I try'd to install by dragging the mod into the name of game in the desk top then i trey'd by copying both the files from Inside the game folder into the game folder and no I did not make the same mistake that I had made last month by putting game folder file itself into the game folder .

Khaledko0

Sep 4, 2019

Updated: 2020-06-03
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.9

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, set your morality to high or low, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving and restoring some of the dialogue in the game
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
Is there any mobile mod

DarthFarter

Apr 18, 2020
for me its not working
Does not work for me as well.

Is it possibly because of this?
The game version in 0.9 'Elite' and mod version is 0.9 only

Update :
Is is working as it should! Turns out, that until initial intro it does seem like mod is not working at first, but as soon as you finish the initial intro, then you can open mod by clicking on 'Objective' icon.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I seem to be having bad luck with this, is there a lot of smoking in this game? I'm asking cus its only the prologue and I'm seeing it a couple times, I'm really hoping its not a frequent thing

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I seem to be having bad luck with this, is there a lot of smoking in this game? I'm asking cus its only the prologue and I'm seeing it a couple times, I'm really hoping its not a frequent thing
Connor and Tanya are shown smoking cigarettes maybe 5 or so times throughout the game. Connor smokes weed once in the prologue but it's never shown or mentioned again after that.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Connor and Tanya are shown smoking cigarettes maybe 5 or so times throughout the game. Connor smokes weed once in the prologue but it's never shown or mentioned again after that.
okay, thats somewhat bearable, I just was looking to make sure it wasn't another timestamps ^_^;;

Moar_Power!

May 25, 2020
Is there any mobile mod

Updated: 2020-06-03
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.9

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, set your morality to high or low, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving and restoring some of the dialogue in the game
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
An Android MOD would be appreciated m, because I'm stuck on a certain part that I don't know if it's a glitch or I'm forgetting something

meongarong

May 17, 2020
i got stuck on main story. it is keep telling me to go to study room, but i can't open it, looks like it has to be unlocked first, i went all others character's story and...stuck because many of them need to advance in main story.. help...

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
I must be missing a step when I try to transfer the mod to the game. I am putting it in the game folder but I get a traceback error. I unzipped it with WinZip.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes