Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Why there is only 1 new scene for joyce ? the game changelog says there are two new scene
Joyce is in 2 new scenes in 0.8 but only one of them is related to her story. The other is related to the main story.

kakulbka

Jan 10, 2018
Look 3 posts before yours.

The mod isn't the issue. You're using either an unofficial compressed version of the game that's broken or an unofficial translation that's breaking the game.
official is the same. Maybe somewhere there are settings that need to be deleted?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Delete the "game/patch.rpyc" file to remove the incest patch.
Yes, that did it, now her name is Landlady.
Lol it's funny how often that name is used, the developer still could have used her natural name or even Mrs. so-and-so, but nope Landlady it is.
Thank you, this makes it easier for me to play.

Reactions: Maid Lain

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Delete the "game/patch.rpyc" file to remove the incest patch.
Oh since you are easily my favorite modder on here (I have numerous of your mods for several games, and you always make excellent ones that I immediately choose over anyone else's) can you recommend good 3d games, instead of 3d VN or novels.
I really like the graphics, or redefinition rather of 3D but would like to actually play a game with them
A dungeon crawler, hack-n-slash are good ones, but interactive and immersive are great things to put into a game, also humor is a solid plus.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry I haven't played any realtime 3D adult games. These are the most popular ones on the site though:
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=1434/sort=views
I greatly appreciate this list, thank you, I don't know why I didn't think to look here before.
While I am thanking you, I am wondering something, I know nothing about coding javascript and renders, but how difficult is it to add a mod to change a characters name within the game, I mean if there is a cheat to change the MCs, is it any more difficult?
I am asking since the original in the game has the MC calling Joyce "Landlady" with no other option, and the MC being called "Tenant" repeatedly, it just doesn't feel natural you know?
Anyway that's just a thought anyway.

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
Great mod, thank you sooo much and I love this game so far...

BTW: Works like charm on PC, just make sure you install it right...

Reactions: Maid Lain

kungfuzoo

Jul 16, 2018
When I try to download the mod through MEGA or GDrive, it gives me an error. Is the link broken for anyone else?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Are you going to make an addition to the mod where you can change the morality?

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone confirm if the custom name works for the scene viewer? Seems to go back to the default.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems to have fixed itself.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes