Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Maybe it's me but I prefer having a go at a game first to see how it was MEANT to be played before even considering adding a cheat.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018

Updated: 2020-03-31
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.7.1

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving and restoring some of the dialogue in the game
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
links are no good.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I put the mod into games game folder in my p.c however when I click on the word objectives the game says I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Any advice on getting this mod to work correctly would be appreciated .

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes