Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Mod is updated.

Maim Lain I unlocked the gallery but in ruby's second new scene two of the choices are unavailable (It says morality is too high)
And melissa blowjob scene is not in the gallery.I attached a save file before it.If you can add it to the gallery.
PS:Thanks for the mod it's amazing.

Last edited:

Bitteri

May 5, 2017
I put the mod into games game folder in my p.c however when I click on the word objectives the game says I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Any advice on getting this mod to work correctly would be appreciated .
Make sure that you now don't have "game" folder inside the "game" folder. Happenend to me as well, but after realizing it, now works like a charm.

Reactions: Maid Lain

tuvMe

Jun 17, 2017
i downloaded the newest Version of the Game and the newest Version of the Mod, i followed the installation instructions, however i dont get an "Objectives icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen ".
The game Folder is NOT inside the game folder!

Can someone help?

Looks like the Mod is working if you start from new content, however not from the beginning (yes i skipped the Prologe)
Started from 0.6 and its working.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Maim Lain I unlocked the gallery but in ruby's second new scene two of the choices are unavailable (It says morality is too high)
And melissa blowjob scene is not in the gallery.I attached a save file before it.If you can add it to the gallery.
This is just a mod for the game. The mod doesn't affect or change the scene gallery.
Those things will be fixed in the game in the 0.9 game update.

i downloaded the newest Version of the Game and the newest Version of the Mod, i followed the installation instructions, however i dont get an "Objectives icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen ".

Can someone help?
There is nothing wrong. Read the mod installation instructions.

"The toolbar will only show after you've completed the prologue."

is morality important?
Yep, that's why I included it in the walkthrough. :)

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Found an issue upon opening the game. It didn't do this the first time I used the mod but now the game won't start. 1588274710368.png

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Found an issue upon opening the game. It didn't do this the first time I used the mod but now the game won't start.
Your game is the problem, not the mod.
It looks like you either downloaded a broken unofficial compressed version of the game or used something like UnRen to unpack the game which caused the game to break.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Your game is the problem, not the mod.
It looks like you either downloaded a broken unofficial compressed version of the game or used something like UnRen to unpack the game which caused the game to break.
Unren was doing it. Thanks.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Why there is only 1 new scene for joyce ? the game changelog says there are two new scene

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes