Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019

Updated: 2019-03-31
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.7.1

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving a lot of the dialogue in the game that I think is unfitting
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
is it work on android ?

Reactions: AliceFarias

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Does it take something to activate it or does it come on later?

I just began the game (greeted the older sister) and it looks like this. No HUD at all. Second pic is the settings. Empty under Walkthrough mode

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, on mac, which has an earlier version, am I able to use the newest version of mad, if not could I get the (v0.5.1), thanks in advance!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
>Improving a lot of the dialogue in the game that I think is unfitting

Like what for example?
It's mostly minor improvements. There's some restoration of dialogue about Ruby that was changed/deleted. I also made some lines that were a bit awkward less awkard. Trust me they're good changes.

Hello, on mac, which has an earlier version, am I able to use the newest version of mad, if not could I get the (v0.5.1), thanks in advance!
Sorry, I never made a version of my mod for v0.5 and v0.5 is too old to work with the current mod version.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes