Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I guess now we have to wait until the game 7.1 comes online ? or am I wrong ...
yepp - seems so.
incest patch also is on 0.7.1

still the game is on 0.7.beta still

Reactions: Dars

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Updated the mod to v0.7.1
Download links are in thread OP and

Changelog:
  • Updated all walkthroughs and guides with new 0.7.1 content
  • Added some minor mod UI improvements
  • Didn't add in-game triggers for the two 0.7 extra/elite gallery scenes due to technical reasons but I will have them added in the next update
hey Lain so you have updated Midnight Paradise mod to 0.7.1 but the game is still in 0.7beta so is the updated 0.7.1 for the beta or for the full release? in that case do we have to wait for the full release?

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
hey Lain so you have updated Midnight Paradise mod to 0.7.1 but the game is still in 0.7beta so is the updated 0.7.1 for the beta or for the full release? in that case do we have to wait for the full release?
look 5 posts up :rolleyes:

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Well, I know he's fast, but that doesn't really respond to my question.
You do understand the succession of version codes right? Let me give you a simple explanation:

Most developers use different version codes depending on the kind of game they're developing.

1. v0.1 -> v0.2 = includes new stories, features, contents, etc. (let's call it update).
2. v0.1a -> v01b or v0.1.1 to v0.1.2 (v0.11 -> v0.12) = bug fixes, adjustments etc. no new additional stories, contents, features, etc.
3. v0.0 -> v1.0 = whole chapter or most of the time, the game itself is complete.

In v1.1a as an example, v1 is "chapter" or sometimes "game" completed (v0 means still in progress) while .1a means there's few new additional content or adjustment even the games reaches the end.

Beta means there's still stuff to be added while Alpha means there's to be added OR to be removed/adjusted (some developers use v0.11alpha to v0.11a or v0.11b)

In simple analogy, v1.0 is commonly referred to as 100% while v0.1-v0.9 is commonly referred to as "work in progress".

Like I said, it depends on the devs and the kind of game they're developing.

So, to answer your question about the "alpha", there will be "tweaks" that will happen before v0.7.1 is finally released.

P.S.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
You do understand the succession of version codes right? Let me give you a simple explanation:

Most developers use different version codes depending on the kind of game they're developing.

1. v0.1 -> v0.2 = includes new stories, features, contents, etc. (let's call it update).
2. v0.1a -> v01b or v0.1.1 to v0.1.2 (v0.11 -> v0.12) = bug fixes, adjustments etc. no new additional stories, contents, features, etc.
3. v0.0 -> v1.0 = whole chapter or most of the time, the game itself is complete.

In v1.1a as an example, v1 is "chapter" or sometimes "game" completed (v0 means still in progress) while .1a means there's few new additional content or adjustment even the games reaches the end.

Beta means there's still stuff to be added while Alpha means there's to be added OR to be removed/adjusted (some developers use v0.11alpha to v0.11a or v0.11b)

In simple analogy, v1.0 is commonly referred to as 100% while v0.1-v0.9 is commonly referred to as "work in progress".

Like I said, it depends on the devs and the kind of game they're

So, to answer your question about the "alpha", there will be "tweaks" that will happen before v0.7.1 is finally released.

P.S.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
thank you, but the question is why did he update the mod if the game is still in beta would make more sense to wait for the v0.7.1 is finally released? unless he got early access to the 0.7.1 of the game then that makes sense

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
yes he has early access to the 0.7.1 version of the game... why? coz he/she is the one who's coding for the game?

haihai2Mars

Feb 12, 2020
Great work!
Is that possible to keep the previous Mods too when updating the new one?

I just start MidnightParadise-Elite-0.7-Beta-pc.

Thank you

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes