Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
Maim Lain

I'm playing a brand new install of 0.6 (never played an earlier version) and having a similar issue as kinq06 & olutite with the toolbar not showing up. (Not complaining, just a friendly heads up...)

Install steps followed:

1.) Unpacked original game into new folder.
2.) Unpacked mod 'games' folder (mod folder + patch.rpyc file) and copied to /game folder.
3.) Started brand new game, played through intro. (Talked with Dad, then Mom.)
4.) Started 'free-roam' in house and saw no toolbar at top of the screen.
5.) Checked this thread for more info / fix.

Screencap is included for reference.

(Edit 1: Originally posted the wrong version number.)

(Edit 2: Played through the University intro and the toolbar popped up. Clicked "Objective" and the cheats are working.)

Last edited:

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Pardon for asking but what do you need a toolbar for in "free roam mode"? I played the game until the end of v0.6 without noticing that the specific scene in question (screenshot) is bugged.

natz23

Jun 11, 2018

Updated: 2019-12-20
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.6

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving a lot of the dialogue in the game that I think is unfitting
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game

Installation:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "MidnightParadise-0.6-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your MidnightParadise app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Put the files inside the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

To open the mod menu, click the Objectives icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen when you're in-game. The toolbar will only show after you've completed the prologue.

Download: -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
Please pretty please. Walkthrough for 0.7 update.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
is a save from 0.6 using lain mod compatible with the vanilla 0.7 or i have to wait for the update ? thanks

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
To everyone out there, if you want to nag lain with the "update mod" messages do so by writing :love: lain instead, not only is that bloody sweet but showcases your gratitude for getting the mod on time. Let the posts for update come across as that of gratitude than that of demand.

Lain.....:love::love:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes