Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Ummm ... do Macs have two-button rodents nowadays?

{I really don't know so i thought i'd ask.}
When did they not? Lol. It's just something you change in the settings to activate iirc. Otherwise you can use control+click for the same function

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
When did they not? Lol. It's just something you change in the settings to activate iirc. Otherwise you can use control+click for the same function
Back when i paid any particular attention to Apple products - and owned Apple products {though not Macs} and disdained the PC, Apple mice had one button.

Back when i played games during my lunch breaks on a Mac at Schlotzky's, they had one button.

I have no idea after that scum Jobs began screwing up the company.

jackienomad

Oct 25, 2017
I follow the instructions to activate the mod but no luck, steps I made: extract zip file > copy files in game folder > open app content and paste the files from game folder to app content game folder > after the prologue click objectives

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
I follow the instructions to activate the mod but no luck, steps I made: extract zip file > copy files in game folder > open app content and paste the files from game folder to app content game folder > after the prologue click objectives
Thats because the mod was not updated to be used on the .7beta version. you must wait till they update the mod.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Updated: 2019-12-20
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.6

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Midnight Paradise! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set/change the name of the main character, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, and set your money to $99999.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
    • Improving a lot of the dialogue in the game that I think is unfitting
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Restoring the deleted night laptop scenes to the game

Installation:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "MidnightParadise-0.6-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your MidnightParadise app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Put the files inside the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

To open the mod menu, click the Objectives icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen when you're in-game. The toolbar will only show after you've completed the prologue.

Download: -

View attachment 491627 View attachment 491628 View attachment 491630 View attachment 491631 View attachment 491632 View attachment 491643
"Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "MidnightParadise-0.6-pc" folder"
I did it but it doesn't work

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Why are the links dead ? I understand that 0.7 is in beta, but I was hoping for the 0.6 version since I just started the game.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated the mod to v0.7.1
Download links are in thread OP and

Changelog:
  • Updated all walkthroughs and guides with new 0.7.1 content
  • Added some minor mod UI improvements
  • Didn't add in-game triggers for the two 0.7 extra/elite gallery scenes due to technical reasons but I will have them added in the next update

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Updated the mod to v0.7.1
Download links are in thread OP and

Changelog:
  • Updated all walkthroughs and guides with new 0.7.1 content
  • Added some minor mod UI improvements
  • Didn't add in-game triggers for the two 0.7 extra/elite gallery scenes due to technical reasons but I will have them added in the next update
YOU ARE OUR HERO - appreciate

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I guess now we have to wait until the game 7.1 comes online ? or am I wrong ...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes