Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

Archilles3D

Jun 14, 2020
Anyone here that can help with Isabel? How would you get her face right? I'm pretty bad at DAZ stuff, and I'm finding her face to be especially hard to configure. I think this is due to the fact that some features of her face are in contrast with the remaining parts of her body. Namely, she has some really masculine facial features. Her wide jawline, high cheekbones, and sharp chin all complement the rest of her body well, but since I cannot get the balance right she just ends up looking like a man.
front1.jpg front2.jpg side1.jpg side2.jpg frontside1.jpg frontside2.jpg

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Anyone here that can help with Isabel? How would you get her face right? I'm pretty bad at DAZ stuff, and I'm finding her face to be especially hard to configure. I think this is due to the fact that some features of her face are in contrast with the remaining parts of her body. Namely, she has some really masculine facial features. Her wide jawline, high cheekbones, and sharp chin all complement the rest of her body well, but since I cannot get the balance right she just ends up looking like a man.
View attachment 2054992 View attachment 2054993 View attachment 2054994 View attachment 2054995 View attachment 2054996 View attachment 2054997
I used the Leony character morph on a V8 body as per my details post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-paradise-lewdlab-art-assets-thread.29449/post-5604892

Maybe try that ;)