Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
banner.png

Thread Updated: 4-03-2024
Release Date: 18-08-2023
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: Shawnchapp / / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.24

Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Clicking "objectives" or tapping the "m" key opens mod menu

Includes all of Lord Ashram's changes (RIP), Bibifoc Gallery unlocker

My changes: stats screen, readded Night time event guides, updated guides/UI

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: The ipatch is already included adding another patch WILL CAUSE ERRORS
Download: / /
Note: if above says "Updating" patron link leads to old version

home.png m_girls.png cheats.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since it says night time events, is that pre-patched or still need to use the patch?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, I never really played long into the game, but I see I got to get to the school scenes to get the special Walkthrough part of the game to show up. That's cool, and so far, looks like it is working. We shall see for sure when I actually play it more, but thank you so very much for picking up this game.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Huh? you talking about the studying lessons?
I meant with getting this. Furthest I ever played prior to when you made this mod was meeting mum in the kitchen at the VERY beginning of the game. Like not even finishing the first day yet, not even getting the basement available yet, that early in the game. Then after a bit of fast forwarding through scenes, just so I could see if I could find that, after MC arrived at the school, finally got a menu at the top of the screen and was able to find this part of the mod.

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I meant with getting this. Furthest I ever played prior to when you made this mod was meeting mum in the kitchen at the VERY beginning of the game. Like not even finishing the first day yet, not even getting the basement available yet, that early in the game. Then after a bit of fast forwarding through scenes, just so I could see if I could find that, after MC arrived at the school, finally got a menu at the top of the screen and was able to find this part of the mod.
ya got you, sorry totally forgot the main hud doesn't show up until like the second day Lol, you can however force the mod window open before then be pressing "m"

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm SO glad you picked up work on this. I really enjoy this game, but I generally hate the whole sandbox mechanic of "go from place to place clicking things and re-reading the same scene a million times until you click the right thing that changes something."

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yes, same with me. Mod folder and Script folder and others files put in main game folder. When game opens it shows this file. Please fixed it

its cause you have lains mod installed too remove that, only use this mod not both

2hhiihhoopp2

Aug 18, 2022
When I play the game with this mod I get a message that say 'exception occured" with a long list of codes. Also its maybe because Im playing on Steamdeck, any solutions?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
When I play the game with this mod I get a message that say 'exception occured" with a long list of codes. Also its maybe because Im playing on Steamdeck, any solutions?
can you send the error file/traceback, it should work on the steam deck AFIK steamdeck is linux