Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
None of the games Faerin has made have involved incest, someone else has usually made a fan patch to convert the relationships in the previous two games and I wouldn't be suprised if that doesn't happen here as well
:KEK:
Yeah buddy, keep telling yourself that.

But seriously though, no incest?
The only thing that makes you even consider playing these awful sandboxes and it's gone?
Good luck :poop:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
None of the games Faerin has made have involved incest, someone else has usually made a fan patch to convert the relationships in the previous two games and I wouldn't be suprised if that doesn't happen here as well
Bruh.... That's just.... No.

They ARE incest games. Just needs to have a patch because patreon.

Why you think the relationships being defined an modifiable is even a thing?

Also... Man of the house was an incest game from the start... the non-incest version was done later because well... patreon.

Cannon version of those games is the one with incest.

patches mostly exist... as "Third" party mods... i.e. the dev is the one behind them, but with no obvious connection. Unless the game straight up lets you define it yourself.

Easiest way to tell.. is if the story makes almost no sense without it. e.g. the MC constantly calls their landlady... landlady instead of their name.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Liked the previous games! So good luck on this one (also the support team ;) )
I wouldn't mind a bigger update with some more gameplay every two months instead of a monthly update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cybernetics

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
:KEK:
Yeah buddy, keep telling yourself that.

But seriously though, no incest?
The only thing that makes you even consider playing these awful sandboxes and it's gone?
Good luck :poop:
Dunno. To me a good game is a good game, incest or no, even though I like incest. Of course we don't know yet whether this will turn out good, but Faerin has a track record.

As for the sandboxes: tastes differ. A good sandbox gives me more control over how the story develops - or doesn't develop. A bad sandbox is of course bad. But yeah, I also like some gameplay with my po adult game from time to time.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I don't really mind that the guy is unrelated to the main girls since that would make the whole bodyguard premise unrealistic (why would the bodyguard just be the rich son?), though I am sad, as a threesome/lesbian lover, that there probably won't be any FFM or more between the main girls and you. I know there will be maids, so I'd assume that's where the threesomes come from, I just like when the threesomes come from the "main" girls. Alas, a true oyakodon threesome won't abide by the rules, so whatever.

Anyway, MotH and Mystwood were some of my favoite adult games so eager to see where this one goes, even if my heart will always be with Fantasy RPG. Probably won't be playing the tests for a while though since there's not much there yet but sitll glad to see it's finally here haha

Also confused why people say they like MotH but not sandbox? What do they think MotH is?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Looks good, nice and UI, good navigation, Is there any playable content ? I was able to look at all Paintings but that's it
Edit: I just noticed Faerins games always start with "M" funny coincidece
  • MoTH
  • Mystwood Manor
  • Midnight Sin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Looks good, nice and UI, good navigation, Is there any playable content ? I was able to look at all Paintings but that's it
Edit: I just noticed Faerins games always start with "M" funny coincidece
  • MoTH
  • Mystwood Manor
  • Midnight Sin
Go to the study in the afternoon that's all there is really for this release

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Liked the Models (Victoria is gona be my "Veronica") as far the Interaction menu is Intuitive, waiting with exitement for the first renders of the game !

Reactions: Cybernetics

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Before reading the questions, I want to share some suggestions first:
  • Please use latest or version to extract the game
  • Don't extract the new game version over the old one. Please always create a new folder to avoid any problem
  • Don't create path too long, Windows has some issues with long paths
  • If you have any problems with the game please share your game logs so we should understand your problem better
  • If you are using any mods with the game, please don't ask us any support (Sycho, larry5168, S3pHiroTh, ZenGarden are here for support you for any problem you have with a clean game), but please be kind... arrogant or pretending people aren't welcome here.

Q. Where are my saves?
A. The saves are in saves folder, in the game path like you can see in the picture below.

1681234506503.png

Q. How can I transfer my saves from the old game version to the new one?
A. You have to copy saves folder from your old game path to the new one.

Q. Where do I find my game logs?
A. You can find your game logs into this path: %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin
Once you have found Player.log file, please zip it and upload it here with the description of your problem. Please don't copy its file content and upload it here, because it is unreadble.

Q. I can't play the game in window mode with an ultra-wide monitor, how can I fix this?
A. As a workaround you can try this solution. Open the game once so it will generare some game files then close it. Go to the game path, then in saves folder, then edit the file settings.ini with notepad and change those values:
"Fullscreen": from true to false
"Resolution": from "2560 x 1440" to "what resolution you want, remember to use a standard one" also remember that is written width space x space height

Q. What is the difference between extra and basic versions?

A. The extra version has more videos or images during events for now.

Q. Where are all the paintings?
A. This is the list of the paitings and where they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q. How to get the Book of Sin?
A. This is the list of the books and how to get them, but first you have to find the bookcase in the study:

Q. How can I go inside Annabelle's room when the hint "Maybe I can find a way to get into her room when Kate is cleaning it?"?
A. You have to do three steps:

Q. Which is the code to unlock the metal door?
A. Every gameplay has a different code, so you have to find your own because is random.

Q. How do I increase MC's stats?
A.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I loved MotH but Mystwood was kinda meh. It focused way more on being a management game than anything else, even above the story that had a lot of unfulfilled potential but was rushed away in order to be completed. Heck, even some of the sandbox aspects got sidelined because of it. It was a shame altogether, on a technical level, it was a big step up compared to MotH, but on everything else it felt like stagnation or straight downgrade, especially with some of the themes being reused. I wouldn't call this a Hillside copy because of the bodyguard aspect though, by that count, Hillside is a Lexi ripoff, and Lexi was a ripoff from The Bodyguard.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes