Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

rayearth8072

Apr 4, 2022
Hello all here is the next release of Midnight Sin v0.1.9

A belated Happy Christmas and all have a good New Year

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Crazygamer43 could you please update the OP Thanks
idk it's just me or the file? because it said the file is corrupt, when I opened the game it just stopped at system assest line

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho Who's your favourite girl from MotH and MwM? And who do you think is going to be your favourite for this game?
Ahh.. Those are really good questions, Slashkiller. For MotH, I would have to say Veronica, hands down. Sure, she was a complete bitch at first, but after she warms up to the MC, you could see her devotion to him and her helping him get whatever he desired (including the women around him). For MwM, that's a tough one, but I'm going to go with Amber and Riley. No particular reason, just those two caught my eye pretty quick. And for this game, that's even tougher. I haven't really picked a favorite yet, since we're still kind of at the "getting to know you" phase. So far I like Olivia. She's a sneaky one. I'll have to keep my eyes on her. lol

Reactions: Thermophob

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
Does anyone have a SAVE file from the previous version (1.8)? Unfortunately I lost the game and had to install it again

Reactions: Arnel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes. Copy and paste the "saves" folder from the earlier version into the new version's folder and you can continue from there.
Just copy your save folder from the previous version to this one and youi're done
Dang, sorry I was offline, we missed an easy trip here. Though anybody else could have done it ... people, so lazy these days.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Hard to believe that this is the third game by an already successful dev.

1) Women still look like Genesis 2 / 3 plastic dolls, including the glass eye reflections, the typical barbie figure, etc

2) Gameplay so far: Advance time by 1 hour, creep around the house, hoping that one of the 5 people in the house already have a dialogue, repeat

3) The MC just keeps talking and talking with absolutely no decision on the player's end; and when you finally get to make decision, it is this:

A) Be a good little boy
B) Be a naughty little boy

Where the B choice always leads to negative relationship points (...or a straight game over), so we already know where this is going:

Keep licking those boots, make compliments, give gifts, be that good little boy until the inevitable handjob / blowjob escalation ladder.

Yawn. :sleep:

whatnow88

May 6, 2019
Uhhh installed 1.9 - moved saves from 1.8.... I was fully complete progression wise in 1.8, load up 1.9 with my save. Zero activity's nothing to do.... Anyone else?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes