Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
It's the plan to plug the toilet with the role of toilet paper to get Kate out of Annabelle's room. I get it done and it just keeps saying I need to do what I've done already

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's the plan to plug the toilet with the role of toilet paper to get Kate out of Annabelle's room. I get it done and it just keeps saying I need to do what I've done already
Can you post a save before that event, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Color of deadly sins and the number of the book
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That code isn't going to work for everybody. If you'd have read through the thread or the walkthrough I posted earlier today, you would have noticed that no one will get the same color combination once the panel opens up, so the code you provided is useless. That was done intentionally so that the code doesn't get shared.

Cockdestroyer69

Dec 30, 2023
That code isn't going to work for everybody. If you'd have read through the thread or the walkthrough I posted earlier today, you would have noticed that no one will get the same color combination once the panel opens up, so the code you provided is useless. That was done intentionally so that the code doesn't get shared.
could you please explain how to solve it

halil123

May 23, 2017
3rd game and we still don't have persistent saves. This is the only game where I have to remember to move savefiles...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
3rd game and we still don't have persistent saves. This is the only game where I have to remember to move savefiles...
On the other hand, if you have a system crash, you won't lose everything either.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes