Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
As previously mentioned, her love stats can only go up to 22. What you are seeing is a bug carried over in your save that has already been fixed for this month's update.
Waiting for the update :) dont remember, got max, thought that was 21

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Waiting for the update :) dont remember, gpt max, thought that was 21
No, you get 1 point each for asking about her and the MC in the open dialog at the pool (when you're drinking wine with her). You get 5 for wishing her a good night when you go to her room. Plus the others in between when you're taking her to her board meeting and helping with her workout. So it'll add up to 22 all together.

Reactions: TheDevian

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
No, you get 1 point each for asking about her and the MC in the open dialog at the pool (when you're drinking wine with her). You get 5 for wishing her a good night when you go to her room. Plus the others in between when you're taking her to her board meeting and helping with her workout. So it'll add up to 22 all together.
Relax..... i just answered the guy.... i have max, dont remember if it was 21 or 22 , whhatever....

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
First of all, I'm one of the guys on the team. Secondly, lose the attitude, n00b.

*plonk*
Noob???? I just answered the guy.... whats your problem?????
I like the game.... You belong to the team, does that mean you can be rude to anybody?????

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Noob???? I just answered the guy.... whats your problem?????
I like the game.... You belong to the team, does that mean you can be rude to anybody?????
Curious - have you heard of the expression:

Respect is earned, Not owed.

In RL - this one works like a charm...

Sycho has been Very helpful, often answering the same ? over and over again, sometimes on the same page here on F95.

I for one appreciate his patience trying to help the Many people who are here taking MS for free.

There are Many AVNs who have far less dedicated support on F95, for ex.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Sycho has been Very helpful, often answering the same ? over and over again, sometimes on the same page here on F95.

I for one appreciate his patience trying to help the Many people who are here taking MS for free.

Much respect to you, my friend.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024

You both jump me for no reason :D
I had couple of beers yesterday... looked at this guy question, wanted to help and answered... Saw this question
many times before and told about the bug, but diddnt remember if it was 21 or 22...
And you both jump at me like i did something wrong :D
I just love Faerins games and thats it :D
I dont know Sycho or you, but i respect people who answer questions when others have some issues...
Thats it peace ;)

btw thats my new account... been around 6-7 years..... any news on the update?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brellium

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
nice game Can you please add "click Mode" to the quicktme events? or add controller support?
If you're referring to the mini games, I don't think there are any plans to add them. Besides, we would need to be able to test the controller with the game. That's why there are skip options added for those that don't want to or can't do them for one reason or another.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
nice game Can you please add "click Mode" to the quicktme events? or add controller support?
its not that hard to rebind keys to your controller . steam is a good way to do that or you could always use some other app like x360ce .

Reactions: Mookys

Krakthunder

Jul 27, 2019
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.
Hi there can u please help me with my save? i have the same problem, i get the regular convesation when i talk to her, already have the outfit but nothing happens

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi there can u please help me with my save? i have the same problem, i get the regular convesation when i talk to her, already have the outfit but nothing happens
There's still a few things you will need to do first, before you can give Annabelle the workout uniform. First and foremost, you'll need to follow the MC's hints as you will need to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as that is the requirement to give her the workout clothing. And to do that, you'll need to unlock the hidden room in the basement (once you have all of the books in the bookcase - which is part of the MC's current hint).

So you will need the book from MC's bedroom and the book from Olivia. Until you place the book from your room into the bookcase, you won't see any of Olivia's other hints.

Last edited:

Krakthunder

Jul 27, 2019
There's still a few things you will need to do first, before you can give Annabelle the workout uniform. First and foremost, you'll need to follow the MC's hints as you will need to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as that is the requirement to give her the workout clothing. And to do that, you'll need to unlock the hidden room in the basement (once you have all of the books in the bookcase - which is part of the MC's current hint).

So you will need the book from MC's bedroom and the book from Olivia. Until you place the book from your room into the bookcase, you won't see any of Olivia's other hints.
Oh thanks for taking a look into it, but every single time i follow or talk to olivia i dont see or mention any book and the walktrough does not mention it, im the one in my room its supposed to trigger automaticly once i get the other 6 so im just missing olivia? how to get it

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes