Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, there is almost nothing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if we're talking about really substantial content, it's 1 scene. Okay, more in a hentai game, but there it's just dialog.
On the one hand yes, it's all necessary, clothes, mechanics, fights as a way to make money. But man, all the 18+ content is the same scenes with Annabelle in jym, just in more revealing clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
where is the fight club? no hints on how to find it and how to trigger it...
Mall Parking Lot, 22:00.
if we're talking about really substantial content, it's 1 scene. Okay, more in a hentai game, but there it's just dialog.
On the one hand yes, it's all necessary, clothes, mechanics, fights as a way to make money. But man, all the 18+ content is the same scenes with Annabelle in jym, just in more revealing clothes.
They said "more stuff to do", you have repeatable fights to earn cash, new quests and stuff to do in the MMO game, several scenes, 3 repeatable workouts you can do to work on your stats, and things to buy with that cash. Just because it's not sex, doesn't mean it is not "stuff to do".
What do you have to do with "Annabelle, it's time for a different workout"
Buy her a new workout outfit.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you progress the MAdelaine quest? It said "time to drink wine with her" or something like that. So I did and noticed there was a locked option to compliment her legs or something. So I got the love stat above 25 but clicking the freshly unlocked option doesn't actually do anything new. The quest just stays as it is. What to do?

Devesator

Oct 31, 2018
I bought it and when I want to give it to her he just says that's not possible. Is there a specific place where that can be done?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Extra Crack

Features:
  • Turns standard version into "Extra" version without need of a key
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game.

You do not need this patch if you already have Extra key for current version. I just drop it here in case you don't have access to the newest key

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes