Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Mar 17, 2023
AppData is a system folder used by the OS. The game won't be able to write a save folder, ergo, the "write permission" error message. It has to be at least in root. AppData isn't "root", C: is.
So I have to paste midnight sin folder to direct C driver?

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
Guys who are part of the game team, do you have any information if from the next update we will have masturbation, blowjob or even sex scenes?

The game is very promising and evolving well, but my opinion is that it should "warm up" a little in the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys who are part of the game team, do you have any information if from the next update we will have masturbation, blowjob or even sex scenes?

The game is very promising and evolving well, but my opinion is that it should "warm up" a little in the next update.
We won't know until we start testing in about a week or two.

how to use skill points?
The bonus credits you earn from fighting aren't implemented yet.

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
As much as I have enjoyed Faerin's previous games unless a mod or cheat becomes available for the fight scenes this game is over for me, it is too easy to slip up using the arrow keys ,I don't mind mini games within games but this one is way more difficult than needed and is not really required, a cut scene with the MC knocking out the ahole would have sufficed

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes